Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hello all! :)

Just to let you know that we have the Brand New Mini/Lady Pipe back in stock now for your vaping pleasure and are currently shipping worldwide....

It comes in either a sleek black or sexy white and if you would like any combo of the two (ie. black pipe head/white atomiser etc), please specify at the checkout. Check out our gallery for some combo images...

Flat shipping rates:

Signed for next day delivery in the UK = £1.14

Priority shipping to European destinations = £5.00

Priority shipping to the Rest of the World = £10.00

Warranty info:

Pipe head/battery switch: 1 year

Atomisers/batteries: 60 days

Any further questions, feel free to drop me a line: mail@smokejuice.co.uk

Over and Out!

Tim :)

BadSeed

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2008
Arbroath, UK
Yay! It came today, along with my 18mg Minty Menthol from Simon.

For those of you that don't know what it looks like here it is above my Intellicig EVOlutionL

minipipe.jpg

It's tiny, but vapes great so far.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I've got mine ordered, but imagine I won't be seeing it for a while. Is that a regular pen-style atomizer and cart?

I've also been wondering if the pipe body has the possibility of getting clogged like e-cigs do from liquid dripping through the atomizer.

I have had mine just over a week and there doesn't seem to be any sign of liquid that gets past the atomizer.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Nice pics Badseed - it's amazing it really is that small! :oops:

Walrus if you ordered from us, shipping to the US should take between 3-5 working days as long as there aren't any problems. The pipe atomiser and cart are slightly different to the penstyle, but some people have been able to get the 801's to fit. I think the pipe atomisers will probably be preferable to get the best performance though. The pipe works really effectively with the supplied carts and dripping is also possible, but please use manufacturers liquids and don't flood the atomiser to avoid potential problems.

I hope they are to your liking Ed! ;)

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Nice pics Badseed - it's amazing it really is that small! :oops:

Walrus if you ordered from us, shipping to the US should take between 3-5 working days as long as there aren't any problems. The pipe atomiser and cart are slightly different to the penstyle, but some people have been able to get the 801's to fit. I think the pipe atomisers will probably be preferable to get the best performance though. The pipe works really effectively with the supplied carts and dripping is also possible, but please use manufacturers liquids and don't flood the atomiser to avoid potential problems.

I hope they are to your liking Ed! ;)

Thanks for the info. Yep, I ordered from you. I got the shipping notification yesterday. I'm just the eternal optimist (sarcasm) and expect it to get held up in customs. My orders from TW UK (first one on the 3rd of March, no liquid just atomizers) haven't arrived yet so I'm trying not to get excited... it'll just make the anticipation worse.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks for the order Walrus! On all the customs forms we put 'personal vaporizer' as the description so hopefully it won't be delayed too long... the package will also require a signature FYI. ;)

Much appreciated again. I was the one who sent you an email yesterday asking how the customs forms were labeled :)

The sig is no problem... I'm mostly retired (I prefer that to semi-retired) and am home all day unless I have errands to run.

One other question... how sensitive are these switches to sound/pressure? I DJ on the weekends at a night club and my pen style constantly activates (it's got an electronic airflow sensor). Even my 901 fires up by itself on occasion.

goesta

Mar 9, 2009
Hello Tim,

Thank you for the fast service, the immediately answers regarding the chargers and the plugs.

The two Mini pipes arrived fast & safe to Montreal.

Its our first e- cigarette (personal vaporizer), so i have nothing to compare, but they work great so far. Will order again. First we would need extra atomizers, batteries and maybe another charger would be great!!

I keep watching the stock- any ideas when the atomizers show up ??? :p
Highly recommending smokejuice_co_uk.

Thanks again,
Goesta aka Didier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread