New Mini (Lady) Pipe available for pre-order....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hello All -

Just to let you know that we are now taking pre-orders for the fabulous new mini (lady) pipe...

Introducing the brand new Mini Pipe: it has been dubbed a 'screwdriver contender' - weighing in at a mere 35 grams, coming in at 11cm in length and 2.3cm for the pipe bowl diameter... yes it really is that small!

This little beauty comes in a small pocketable size, but packs a big punch when it comes to battery life and vapour production! It also has the added bonus that the atomisers are fully replaceable unlike the original electronic pipes/cigars.

It takes the classic style of atomiser and is an ideal model for those (newbies or vets alike) who need a reliable little workhorse to add to their ensemble.. Will be available in black or white.

Take a look here for Parked's review of the device.

Any further questions, please ask. :)

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
smoke, do you know if the vacum switch is housed in the pipe body or (unlikely) the atomizer ?

I like the idea of the lady pipe but the vacum switch if it's in the pipe body makes it no more dependable than any other auto device. If that switch fails then the whole shebang is dead, but if the switch is incorporated into the atomizer then that would make for a better device..

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi Apostle -

I have verified that the vacuum switch is in fact located in the pipe body. We will be extending the guarantee on the pipe body to 1yr from date of purchase though. Atomisers and batteries will remain a semi disposable part of the pipe which will have 60 days on defects.

We will as always try and keep prices fairly reasonable though for the batteries and atomisers so replacements will be relatively cheap.

Thanks,

Tim

EDIT: The mini pipe should be in stock at the end of this week - fingers crossed!

Last edited:

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Hi Apostle -

I have verified that the vacuum switch is in fact located in the pipe body. We will be extending the guarantee on the pipe body to 1yr from date of purchase though. Atomisers and batteries will remain a semi disposable part of the pipe which will have 60 days on defects.

We will as always try and keep prices fairly reasonable though for the batteries and atomisers so replacements will be relatively cheap.

Thanks,

Tim

EDIT: The mini pipe should be in stock at the end of this week - fingers

crossed!

That's great news about the one year guarantee ......I have already ordered one and got really scared when I found out afterwards that it would be useless if the switch fails.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
What I found with regular e-pipes was that with one I had, the auto switch died within a week, but with another, the switch is still going strong after 4 months and has taken a fair amount of punishment along the way.... the atomiser on the otherhand has now turned into a fairly wimpy performer. I think I'll try and mod the first one which still has a good atomiser into a manual switch - now that would be very nice indeed! :D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Lol... of course ours is definitely a chameleon pipe suitable for either sex.... the 'macho mini pipe' for the men and the 'luscious lady pipe' for all those lovely ladees. The white version might appeal to the ladies more, and for those who can't make their minds up, well you could have a black atomiser with a white pipe or vice versa... ;)

Sorry Pete - if you want for it to be a 'lady pipe' and bring out your other side, don't let me stop you...lol - gawd, I can be such a killjoy sometimes! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread