New Projects by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
Question: Are you ever going to do a Celeste Run.. or how does one go about getting one (Outside of classified)?

Email Eric to get on the list

Eric does a good job of handling the Eric's Editions once you email him. If you dont see his email earlier in the thread, you can use the Contact us link on the Atmomixani site and Loco will send it over.

For reference (based only on my experience when I worked with Eric for mine):
- You dont pay up front.
- Your email request to him should contain the version that you want to get so he can add it to his list
- Once he starts working on the batch that contains your device, he will send you an email making sure you are still interested. He will ask for not only the type of treatment on the body tubes (Celeste, Terra, Amber) but, polished ve brushed caps and accent ring. This includes pricing information so you can make your decision.
- Then, once you confirm that you are interested, he will complete your device.
- As soon as he is done, you will get another email with the total price and instructions to make the Paypal payment (pay in Euros, his address, etc.)
- Lastly, once all is ready, you'll get a shipping notification.

Shipping is the same UPS International shipping that Atmomixani uses so, you'll get them in a few days.

Then, you will gush about them, clean the pieces (whether they need it or not), spend time playing with different configurations and tube lengths, find the perfect looking atomizer, put it all together and give it a go, then stare at it for a long time between vapes because it is one of the best looking devices out there and you can't believe its yours, and lastly comes pictures :)

Like I said, I can only speak from experience... I may or may not have done everything in that last paragraph (ok... yea I did :lol:)

Hope that helps.

Edit: I also recommend getting spare posts of both lengths. That will help you make sure that the posts work with whatever tube configuration you ultimately go with

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
Hey guys,

would appreciate your opinions.......which one would be best to mix and match with the brass edition?

Depends on what parts you are planning on mixing I think.

The nice thing about the Kalifan and VW editions is you can get very different looks when mixing because of the differences in the finish - you can get both brushed and polished pieces to go with your brass pieces.

I think I would go for the Kalifan as well for mixing em.

I'm still debating which I will get... I have both polished and brushed accent pieces and caps for my Eric's editions so, I could go with the brushed and end up with basically a VW out of it... or just get the VW... or get a polished and a brushed. :D

Zencoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Brooklyn
Eric does a good job of handling the Eric's Editions once you email him. If you dont see his email earlier in the thread, you can use the Contact us link on the Atmomixani site and Loco will send it over.

..... : I also recommend getting spare posts of both lengths. That will help you make sure that the posts work with whatever tube configuration you ultimately go with

Email sent to store... posts already in the cart waiting for tomorrow (for the other editions I want. Mods, just can't have just one,)

Thanks for the info.

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
Email sent to store... posts already in the cart waiting for tomorrow (for the other editions I want. Mods, just can't have just one,)

Thanks for the info.

Anytime

Anybody kind enough to buy me some spare upper and bottom default contacts? I would likely want 2 pcs of each. Ill pay you handle the shipping for CONUS. I was so noob enough to not buy it in my order. Please?

You ought to go with a long set as well as a default set - they aren't terribly expensive and give you a lot of flexibility with the tube configuration.

You should shoot Katerina an email (from the contact us section on the site) and see if something can be done for the shipping (not sure if it can, just a suggestion) if you were to just get some replacement posts.

If there isnt, shoot me a PM. I could help out :)

Kamoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
La Mirada, CA
You should shoot Katerina an email (from the contact us section on the site) and see if something can be done for the shipping (not sure if it can, just a suggestion)

What he said. I dropped my Kalafan (bad parent) and bent the bottom button. I e-mailed Katerina about getting a replacement & she promptly responded and gave me shipping options. It was only eight Euros total to get my button replaced, and that price included shipping!

Last edited:

keithrainier

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
USA
What he said. I dropped my Kalafan (bad parent) amd bent the bottom button. I e-mailed Katerina about getting a replacement & she promptly responded and gave me shipping options. It was only eight Euros total to get my button replaced, and that price included shipping!

8 euros? I already emailed Katerina her lowest shipping option for me was 15 euros without the parts. Still thats kinda heavy for me cause ill be only getting some extra contacts which is way cheaper than the shipping cost.

Last edited:

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
So dumb question on the new batch... if, say someone.. "Accidentally" dropped the VW and the Kalafan versions of the Nemesis into their carts.. is that ok? or do you have a limitation on the # o' version one can purchase at the same time.

Remember that the inventory doesn't decrement until the order is paid for so, you run the risk of missing out by putting both in your cart. The VW and Kalifan generally go quickly.

I think you might have better luck getting a polished and a brushed and then making your own Kalifan and VW. :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I got my VR Nemesis today, and will say it exceeded my expectations... no sharp edges, beautiful workmanship, light and sturdy.
With all the design factors that make it state of the art... I'm sure it will function fabulously when i get it set up.

btw What does the VW stand for in that model?
thanks

sircharles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
USA
Remember that the inventory doesn't decrement until the order is paid for so, you run the risk of missing out by putting both in your cart. The VW and Kalifan generally go quickly.

I think you might have better luck getting a polished and a brushed and then making your own Kalifan and VW. :)

thats my plan
I already have polished/shined
I need matte to mix/match
:D

and i want the 3B pouch :D

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
My VR Nem is firing just how i like it... good:)
I have it in 18650 AW IMR as that is what battery size i have the most of... but if i were to use a 18500 extension piece... the brass ring which i think is the kick ring (?), seems fused on there... i mean i can't really unscrew it with my hands.
Any suggestions there?
(I assume it is to come off)

btw the VR engraving is so small its hardly noticeable....

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
My VR Nem is firing just how i like it... good:)
I have it in 18650 AW IMR as that is what battery size i have the most of... but if i were to use a 18500 extension piece... the brass ring which i think is the kick ring (?), seems fused on there... i mean i can't really unscrew it with my hands.
Any suggestions there?
(I assume it is to come off)

btw the VR engraving is so small its hardly noticeable....

I had to get a towel to get a good grip on it pinching the inside of the tube and the outer and then twisting it off. I'm pretty sure you tried that though. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread