New pv mod "The Endeavor" Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
This mod will have a built in slide switch so you can select the voltage from 4,5,6 volts..with a master off setting..Also has a color changing led
when the batterys start to lose power the led will change colors..screened vent holes in the battery caps for extra protection.
510 or KR808 conection.

Powered by 2x Ultrafire protected 15270 600 mAh batterys

sv5mip.jpg

2iiv869.jpg

1znpn6f.jpg

Last edited:

volunteer vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Tennessee
color changing LED? I need video, not just pictures:) haha. Does the LED only change colors when the battery is dying or does it change colors while vaping?

The led that lights up the flames will change color as the battery gets low..changing the color of the flames gives a nice effect.

Takeone

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Pa USA
basilray said:
Yeah...I'm eagerly awaiting some pics and details. This sounds like it could be pretty amazing. I've been eyeing vari-volt mods. Not having one is why I've taken to using 2 different devices in my latest video juice reviews.
Yeah buddy vari volt mods are where it's at. I have a buzz in hand and another on it's way. But I'm always looking for another amazing vari volt mod! I will say to the OP that it has some tough competion but if it's quality you may get my $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread