New site updates are now live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ..squashed to the left of the page and this big empty gray space on the right.
    Click on the three dots next to your username at the top of a page. Then click 'toggle sidebar'. That may help.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Sidebar.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I'm sorry sugar :(
    Absolutely No Need for YOU :wub: to be sorry . . . I for one, truly appreciate the effort and all the work going on behind the scenes to get all these "finer" wants of members addressed. :thumbs: :headbang:

To bad there is not a list somewhere (another thread- "ECF Tweeks Coming Soon") that people can see/read of what is being addressed by the admin, especially so request are not repeated - maybe something to consider. Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Ask and ye shall receive...

View attachment 979275
    I think it will work nicely with the new circle avatar thingamabob.

Copy it into your avatar on your settings page. If you want "UNCLE" to be a different colour let me know!

That was really nice of you !

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    As for an additional fix, being able to adjust the size of text - right now it is way to small.
    Click on your username on the top of a page. Click on the icon of a head with a gear next to it. Click on 'Preferences'. You can change text size there. At first I just had my browser text size increased, then I set it back and changed the font size here to 'extra large'..

Last edited:

alexj-12

Administrator
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 31, 2022
    Chicago
    Haha no need to defeat any monsters but XP is awarded when you earn achievements for doing things throughout the site. We have a list of achievements here Achievements and as you do more on the site your number of achievements and XP will increase and then optionally you can display achievements in your post bit if you'd like

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread