New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
Okay master mixers...here goes. I have 15 flavors and all I've done was mix simple, one flavor juices but it's boring lol. I am going to list my flavors that I have and I would absolutely love for everyone to chime in and let me know what I should mix with what. I also use Ethyl Maltol and 50/50 24mg unflavored nic liquid. I don't know how to mix the nic and pg and vg separately so this was so much easier.

UPDATE on last 4 flavors from Capellas:

Flavors:
VZ SC Strawberry-(very perfumy, any ideas?)
VZ Gourmet SC Strawberries and Cream
VZ SC Gourmet Strawberry
VZ Gourmet SC Apples and Cinnamon
VZ Honeysuckle Nectar
VZ SC Apple Pie
VZ Cinnamon Spice
VZ Chocolate
VZ SC Cappuccino
VZ Bananas and Cream
VZ SC Raspberry
VZ SC Blackberry
VZ SC Cherry
VZ SC Grape
TFA Sweet Cream
CA Pumpkin Pie (Spice) Flavor Concentrate
CA Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble Flavor Concentrate
CA Sweet Strawberry Flavor Concentrate
CA Chocolate Fudge Brownie Flavor Concentrate

My goodness, all these flavors and don't have a clue where to even begin lmao.

12% capps sweet strawberry with 4% TFA sweet cream= STRAWBERRY DREAM

6% VZ (SC) apple pie 4% cinnamon spice 2% honeysuckle= SOUTHERN APPLE PIE

5% raspberry 5% blackberry 5% cherry = VERY BERRY

Last edited:

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
12% capps sweet strawberry with 4% TFA sweet cream= STRAWBERRY DREAM

6% VZ (SC) apple pie 4% cinnamon spice 2% honeysuckle= SOUTHERN APPLE PIE

5% raspberry 5% blackberry 5% cherry = VERY BERRY

Thank you thank you Red, I thought for sure the apple pie was a tosser, there may be hope for it yet. I thought that you weren't supposed to go above 2.5% with the SC flavors though.

Most flavorful concentrations, for me, are at 10-15%.

I use similar numbers for my primaries usually, but the Apple Pie is a vaping Zone "super Concentrate"......they suggest 2.5% for these but I've used some at 6%....depends on the flavor.......

VZ sc "Desert Ship"? that one? I'd go 1.5 or 2%.....its meant to be a Camel cig alike flavoring

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I made a grape and added some honeysuckle to it, that was wonderful. I still cannot get a good strawberry though, i'm really bummed about that. I made a very mild apple pie, it's a relaxing kinda vape, more like hints of apples and cinnamon and crust. I also made that banana cream. Wowza lmao, that'll wake ya up!!

He means what you are vaping from can make a difference in flavor strength.

For instance:

say you make a one flavor DIY juice using 10% LorAnns "Grape", ok?

In a genesis style rba (rebuildable atomizer), like an AGAT2....it could taste too strong

BUT.....in a Vivi Nova it may taste "kinda weak"...

Genesis style atomizers hit harder.....vivi novas "mute" flavor somewhat

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
The advantage of diy juice is you can flavor it to your setup to a certain point. Too much flavor and it will just get worse. Most of the sc non tobacco flavors can be vaped right away and tobacco needs a little steeping time. Using a mix of 70pg I would not go above 3% for alcohol based flavors and 1.5% for the gourmet line. If you use higher vg you will need to go higher on your flavor but no more than double those percents and that may be too high too.

Somebody asked about strawberry... the gourmet strawberry tasted like a real strawberry to me at 1% but flavor is subjective

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Somebody asked about strawberry... the gourmet strawberry tasted like a real strawberry to me at 1% but flavor is subjective

That was me and I have the gourmet strawberry and it has a strawberry hint but I want a really, sweet, juicy Mmmmmm kinda strawberry know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread