New super-mini snus, new video

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
I'm testing a new snus not yet on the market and these are the tiniest snus ever made. The Chiclet-sized portion rolls up to fit in my Dura cartridge and I've tucked one into the Screwdriver's cart core. Take a look at the video showing portion sizes and the new one in use:

YouTube - How to Save on Your Tobacco Habit IV

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
TB: Could you provide a little more information about the Bickford Flavor? I went to their site and they have "Flavor" versus "Oil" I came back here and saw you are using "Flavor". Went back to their site and see that after you select "Flavor" you get "water soluble" or "Oil soluble". Which do you use if you are using PG rather than VG? How much?

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Bickford goes WAY back on this forum. I've had my flavors at least a year. The Kahlua that I use has only propylene glycol and Kahlua flavor. No oils. Water soluble. Many users who no longer post simply quit NICOTINE by switching to inhaling Bickford flavoring. It's just PG, after all, with a flavor of your choice. Normally, only a couple drops will flavor anything. My soaked snus had powerful flavor! Best tasting vapor I've had yet.

There are many posts in the DIY section on what to avoid. You won't find good stuff at most grocery stores, for instance. Remember always that you are inhaling, not merely ingesting, the substance. Play safe.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Thanks. I'm rather liking these super-minis, so I'll post a favorable report on the test site. I'm sure the hard-cores among snusers will freak out at the small size, however, so I'm going to smash their knuckles with my report. These little babies also deliver as well as regular portions!

The best thing I've done, however, is use pure Bickford Kahlua flavor to soak an Oomph Wine&Dine tasteless snus. I've used these tasteless snus before, when drinking coffee, for instance, but they are fabulous when used to transfer nicotine to Bickford flavored PG.

I used this combination yesterday and last night, and prefer it to ANY commercial liquid or cart I now have.

I also soaked a test super-mini snus in Kahlua and greatly improved its taste. I used that soaked cart in the Dura-C, a 510 cart.

I can also say with certain knowledge that more such super-minis are on the way. Some might even be shaped to precisely fit empty e-cig carts. :p With a stash on hand, and a bottle of $5 VG, we could survive a ban on e-liquid.

I realize with sadness, however, that snus are not legal anywhere in the EU except Sweden. UK people have a problem ...

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
I realize with sadness, however, that snus are not legal anywhere in the EU except Sweden. UK people have a problem ...

No, we can freely import Snus from Sweden we just can't buy it locally.

Although e-liquid here is not under attack [yet] so we have less of a need for a nicotine alternative for e-cigs in any event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread