New thread that needed "moderator approval" not posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

untitledblue

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Houston, TX
I submitted a new thread on the "Ask the Veterans" board at around 12pm CST today. When I submitted the new thread I received a message stating that my post needs moderator approval. Okay, I get that, but now it's 8:30 pm and it has yet to be posted.

Anyway, my questions are 1. how long does it take for a thread to be approved by a moderator? 2. if the thread is never posted then how can I resubmit it (and now worry about never seeing it again)? On a side note I did not pose the title as a question - will that have any effect on my thread's approval?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Um, you posted a question in ATV.

So it will go to a Veteran form mod and then the mod will post it into a special section of the secret Veteran's sub-forum where the vets will banter back and forth and come up with an answer. A mod will remove the banter and post it in the Answers sub-forum.

So, if you need a quick answer, the ATV is not going to be quick. We do try to give a complete answer though.

If you post it again, it will be culled so that there is only one question from you on the same topic.

Having the title be the main idea of the question is great and it helps the vets determine if they are qualified to answer just by looking at the title.

Make sense?

madcow

Jun 1, 2010
Oak Harbor WA
I submitted a new thread on the "Ask the Veterans" board at around 12pm CST today. When I submitted the new thread I received a message stating that my post needs moderator approval. Okay, I get that, but now it's 8:30 pm and it has yet to be posted.

Anyway, my questions are 1. how long does it take for a thread to be approved by a moderator? 2. if the thread is never posted then how can I resubmit it (and now worry about never seeing it again)? On a side note I did not pose the title as a question - will that have any effect on my thread's approval?

I posted one and it took 3 or 4 days. Just be patient. I was given very good advice. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread