The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New to DIY

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Kaedinsdad, Jul 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kaedinsdad

Kaedinsdad Full Member Verified Member

Ok guys I want to start mixing my own and just looking for advice on where to buy from trying to find somwhere that is a all in one shop or atleast for the vg/pg and nic i dont mind shopping other places for flavors

2. JColt

JColt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2013
    USA
  3. Kaedinsdad

Kaedinsdad Full Member Verified Member

im looking at rtsvapes but i dont understand how the nic works. i was looking at the 60ml 36mg of nice what do i want lol i want to make 12mg and 6mg juice

4. Steven Pye

Steven Pye Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Herkimer NY
    you will need:
    Nic 60-100MG for the best value, it will last you the longest
    PG
    VG
    Concentrated flavoring
    The E Juice Me Up Calculator eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Depending on the company that made your concentrates you will need different %s of concentrate to flavor the juice..........
    Vendors have suggestions and on ECF you can find vendor specific threads with mixing % suggestions or you can always ask the advice of vets

Some good places to buy are:
    RTS Vapes
    Vape Zone
    My Freedom Smokes
    ECX
    Wizard Labs
    :toast:

almost forgot,
    you will need:
    Bottles
    Graduated Cylinder
    Funnel
    Syringes 1,5,30 ml

Make small test batches of 3-5ML before you make a 30ml batch just in case if you dont like or want to tweek the juice

5. Spazmelda

Spazmelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2011
    Ohio
    60 ml of 36 mg/ml would give you 180 ml of 12 mg/ml or twice that of 6 mg/ml.

60 ml x 36 mg/ml = 2160 mg total nicotine. 2160 mg nicotine / 12 mg/ml = 180 ml juice.

36 mg/ml should leave you enough room in your juice to get all the flavors and stuff in. Look at one of the calculators available (ejuicemeup or the spreadsheet, there are many available). Plug in the concentrations for the base you are considering, plug what you want your final pg/VG ratio to be, and what percentage of flavors you are thinking of using, and see if what you have in mind will work.

6. michaelsil1

michaelsil1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.