new to ECF + dear newbies: do not buy from V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

letzgostate

Nov 22, 2011
Detroit
Forget it, the OP is right. This is a proper representation of the company. If you want a similar product, that is superior for less, try VaporSmiths Electronic Cigarettes, Best Electronic Vapor Cigarettes, The Healthier Option vs Tobacco instead.

I started with V2, and have moved on to the VS product which is superior and cheaper. VS will have your stuff shipped same day or next business day. Almost everybody I know started with V2 and moved onto vaporsmiths after having to deal with V2's slow and expensive shipping, inconsistent product, and high prices.

And another thing, the reason you see all those positive reviews, is because there is compensation for those reviews. Those reviewers get credit when you use their codes. Some reviewers are users who try to convince you the product is so good that you will get a 15% discount on a starter kit, and you will, what they don't tell you is that they are getting a $15 account credit when you use their code. See how that works?

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm very satisfied with their products, I already have ordered twice in a couple of months.

But with my last order I had some problems with the cartridges, which had a bad screw thread so they didn't fit on the several V2 batteries I have.

Just 1 chat with their online customer service this morning was enough to find a simple solution.
They offered to replace them all or to make me a credit for my next order.

That's how it has to be for a profesional online seller, and all without any discusions or questions.

I'll buy from them next time again without hesitate.

Defects can happen with any product and with any firm who sells products.
With a good customer service and just asking and telling what happened for every complaining customer one can find a solution.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
I just converted from V2 to an E-power. My shipping experiences with V2 were uniformly bad: Every order I made with them took 8 days (even when I used UPS 3 day). Other than shipping, they're not bad. Unfortunately, as a heavy smoker, they weren't enough to get me over the hump. If your determined to use a PV that looks like a cigarette (I refuse to use the term E-cig for political reasons, lol), a lot of people like the Volt from Smokeless Image.

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I started with v2 and quit tobacco with them. I actually only had positive experiences with customer service when I had an order issue. I ordered carts on a sunday, they called me Monday around noon to tell me some were out of stock and change my order. I don't find their prices or equipment particularly appealing.

As for the equipment, I like the volt stick batteries (78mm) better as they are regulated, sealed (v2 might be now) and soft touch. Also, way cheaper for me as I never send back stuff for warranty replacement anyway.

I have since moved on to echo bats with iturbo clearos ($42 for two of each and a charger) and volt x2 pass throughs and clearos. I stuck to 808's as I have a stockpile of carts. I do use a volt stick bat and 808 mini tank for car rides.

I guess my point is that whatever you start with is fine as long as it gets you through the day without a cigarette. I would go with a different stick bat now than v2, but v2's setup has gotten a lot of people to quit. It ain't all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread