new to the forum hi, and also, am i screwed? I just read FDA passed something. My package was on US soil the April 23, it still says "Inbound into cus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Back from 7-11 after a call and a quick trip. Picked up a Logic auto battery and njoy carto's. On my way back i was hoping the cartos would fit my ego bat's, do dice! What are they DSE threads?

The carto's i got came in a pill container lol. saying 1.8% nicotine by volume what is that in mg? The pull on these is super loose i don't like it but it's gonna help me through when my damn package get's through, IF it gets through.

Thanks for the tip at convenience store guys! you are all super!

The attys for the Njoy are the RN4081. Attys aren't bad but the batteries aren't anything to scream about---of course that could have changed in the last couple of years. :lol:

The autobattery died, oh well, i got an adapter out of it. look what i ingeniously hacked together. nows i can use my ego battery and finish the rest of the njoy carto's.

a120sw.jpg

1zg9dmv.jpg

Last edited:

Blue_Fremlin

Unregistered Supplier
May 4, 2009
South Dakota USA
I have had stuff come from HG as well as direct from Chinese suppliers and have been for 2 years. Funny part is, all the eliquid I have had sent through customs, the only thing that has been stopped was a corset for my wife. So, as long as you only ordered vaping materials, and nothing sexy for yourself or the misses you should be ok. :)

Also, it depends on what customs house it comes through. I live in the midwest, and if it comes in SFO, it's about a week to get to me, ORD is about 2 days, and JFK is 5 days, and I have had quite a few packages that hung in customs until I received them. Until you get a notice that it was held or returned by customs, don't sweat it.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
AngusATAT, have you ever used HV 3.5ohms on a mod like Provari or Ali'i vv, what do you set the voltage at, they seem to burn hot and they are supposed to burn hot at 5 volts or more I thought?

Well, I don't have a Provari or Ali'i, but the neat things about those variable voltage devices is that you can tune the voltage exactly where you want it. If it's burning hot at 5v, kick it down to around 4.5v or so and try that. Have you used a multimeter to check the actual resistance of the atomizer?

I mainly use my Darwins for vaping these days. I do notice that I have to kick the wattage down to around 6.4w when using my 4.5ohm HV atties. On regular atties, I vape between 8.4w and 10w.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Dynamite: your profile location just says North America. If you care to narrow that down for us others close to you may be able to help in very short order. This is a great forum with very helpful people. I know if you were close to me I would share an atomizer or whatever to help you stay off the cigs while you await your order. Just a thought. I know people like anonymity online.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
The autobattery died, oh well, i got an adapter out of it. look what i ingeniously hacked together. nows i can use my ego battery and finish the rest of the njoy carto's.

You're obviously handy with a soldering iron, you *could* throw together a puck for about $10 worth of parts from RadioShack. Here's a "how-to" thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/106016-how-build-puck.html

I have to admit, I made one and its better than anything I bought :)

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I may do that. I have a few cells from a lithium polymer pack for an RC car i can disassemble and have about 5000mah @ 40c (about 200 amps) of vaping power. enough to last more than 6 months? lol

Just be careful to PROTECTED if you use Li batteries. The link I gave you uses NimH batteries so there's no danger of an explosion like with Lithium batteries.

And AWESOME your order is moving again :)

I really hope it comes in tomorrow, it's a neighboring city

Processed through Sort Facility, April 29, 2011, 12:00 am, EDISON, NJ 08899
Inbound Out of Customs, April 28, 2011, 9:41 am
Inbound Into Customs

I also grabbed the awesome deal Capella is having, buy 5 mini drops get one free and add that with the mothers day discount. Things are looking up more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread