New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshinePete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire, England
Just smoked my last cigarette (hopefully) and switched to e-smigs (because I mixed up smoke and cigarette once, came out smigarette and it stuck... Not the first or last time I've made up new words). I have a MyBlu and one I don't remember the name of that is refillable. So far, I like the MyBlu best (the other makes me try to cough up a lung). This is all new to me so I hope I don't ask any stupid questions. I've read a few posts. Don't know the jargon yet so a lot didn't make sense. Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for this newbie? I was smoking VS ultra light 120's if that's important.
Welcome to the forum. Can't say I ever tried MyBlu myself, but I know they must be a helluva lot less damaging to you than cigarettes. Good luck to you in your fight against the ciggies.

Reactions: stols001

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
Welcome to ECF! :vapor:

Mind the rabbit hole over here, once you fall in your done for. Mod after mod after shiny after shiny. It's ok though you're always welcome here.

Yes you will find after even a few days of not smoking you realize how disgusting they are and ask "why did I do that?" Just have to be careful not to have a second one. The second one is always better then the third and so on.

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I bummed a cigarette from a neighbor the other day. Tasted awful! So, for those keeping track, that's 1 smigarette in 9 days. Love the eGo AIO so far. Krunchy Squares liquid is really good.

Thank you for all the info and support!

Right On Linda. Keep doing what you are doing. Because it sounds like it is Working.

And Make Sure you have a Backup to Everything you use.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I bummed a cigarette from a neighbor the other day. Tasted awful! So, for those keeping track, that's 1 smigarette in 9 days. Love the eGo AIO so far. Krunchy Squares liquid is really good.

Thank you for all the info and support!

Don't worry about an occasional smoke while you are starting to vape. If you have the right hardware and juice you will decide one day that smoking tastes bad and your vape tastes good. Then, you will just not buy another pack and you will be free of the smokes. I say that because quitting willingly is forever. If you feel forced to quit to start vaping you might feel less happy about that.

The ecig will take away your smokes. Give it a little time.

Last edited:

Linda King

Oct 3, 2018
Welcome to ECF! :vapor:

Mind the rabbit hole over here, once you fall in your done for. Mod after mod after shiny after shiny. It's ok though you're always welcome here.

Yes you will find after even a few days of not smoking you realize how disgusting they are and ask "why did I do that?" Just have to be careful not to have a second one. The second one is always better then the third and so on.

I've been resisting going back to the vape store because I know I'll be tempted to purchase something new. Have a tight budget for now. Hoping the lack of buying cigarettes will help out some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread