New to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephens22

Jan 9, 2022
Hi I'm trying to get the right adjustments to my new voopoo drag S and I had used a few nord mods but never liked those as much
So next few questions I finally could get flavor and an enjoyable drag off my voopoo going at 40 watts with 50/50 salt nic juice head brand but I know that's not the correct option ‍♀️ I was using 1.20 T1 coils anyways lowered it in my 0.3 coil burning at 35 watts still can't get much flavors out of it ‍♀️ any suggestions on how to get more flavor out of my voopoo drag s please?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
any suggestions on how to get more flavor out of my voopoo drag s please?
In the future, you might want to re post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Suggest re posting in General Vaping Discussion and Chat:
General Vaping Discussion
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forums.

• Informative
Reactions: Bliss Doubt

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Hi I'm trying to get the right adjustments to my new voopoo drag S and I had used a few nord mods but never liked those as much
So next few questions I finally could get flavor and an enjoyable drag off my voopoo going at 40 watts with 50/50 salt nic juice head brand but I know that's not the correct option ‍♀️ I was using 1.20 T1 coils anyways lowered it in my 0.3 coil burning at 35 watts still can't get much flavors out of it ‍♀️ any suggestions on how to get more flavor out of my voopoo drag s please?

First, about the 'correct option' - the correct option is vaping is whatever works for you (with certain exceptions regarding battery safety and the like).

Have you noticed the recommended wattages on your coils? Different coils work best at different settings. The recommended settings are usually written on the coil itself. A good strategy is to start at about half the lowest recommended setting. Vape there for a bit, then turn it up a little. Try that out for a while before bumping it up again. Keep going until the vape starts getting worse. Then turn it down to wherever you liked it best. That's the right setting for that coil (for you). In keeping with my initial statement, remember that recommended settings are just that - recommended, not required. If you like it better below or above the range on the coil, that's fine.

Also, are you playing around with the air flow in your search for flavour? Too much or too little air can interfere with the flavour you're getting. As a general tip, MTL coils like the 1.2 ohm TR1 are usually used with much lower air flow than DL coils like the 0.3 ohm one.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread