New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Cupid,

We have not gotten any outside reviews of liquid as of yet, we just launched the new line on Saturday. We are sending samples out to be reviewed. I'll post a thread sometime today to try and recruit additional Liquid reviewers who have experience with a lot of liquids. I am confident ULTRApure will measure up. It is made to be a very pure vaping experience. No candy oils are added to deliver the flavor, only 2 or fewer pure flavoring compounds, meaning just the single molecule of the pure natural extract is used. this allows ULTRApure to have liquids that only have flavorings added in the parts million and still delivery great flavor.

Most importantly ULTRApure is a liquid built to deliver a throat hit. The regular is really built to deliver a smooth, full tobacco cigarette experience with a powerfull and lasting throat hit.

We figure if people want extra flavorings and want to have candy oils in their liquid then they can add and mix to find their perfect flavor. Our goal is to simply provide the cleanest, purest liquid possible with maximum throat hit.

The pricing on the liquid ranges from $0.74 per ml to $0.45 per ml depending on the size of the bottle. Be sure to use the ECF20 coupon!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I, for one, am very happy you decided to make a 20% off ECF coupon. Will this be a, more or less, permanent coupon?

Absolutely a permanent coupon. The forum and the forum users have been very good to InnoVapor and this is our way of saying thank you. As long as we can afford to we will continue to give ECF users the absolutely best deals we can!

ECF20 is here to stay.

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Thanks , this is great news!!!!!!

I think you will find that the ECF20 coupon when combined with the existing bulk discounts is going to provide the forum users with some great deals.

Also, we are bringing bulk, ULTRApure and Ultra premium E-Liquid to the market, for the first time ever. Now if you want to buy 2 liters of 36mg unflavored so you can save money with your friends or family.

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I got my menthol, full flavor, 24mg today and it rocks! This may become my all-day vape. Thanks for the great product and quick shipping.

That is great to hear! You may be the first customer I have heard from who has got our new liquid! Very glad you like it, an enormous amount of time and energy was put in to making this new liquid. hanks for the great feedback!

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Received mine today , just made up a batch of coffee flavor , I like it alot,nice TH and Vapor, I will be purchasing more Thanks:thumbs:

Flinton, glad you like it! Good to hear, and great to know it mixed well for you. I don't do any mixing so I was really curious how it would work as a base solution for those that do mix. I really tried to keep from "watering it down" so that people who mix could have plenty of "room"to add in additional flavoring with out loosing any vapor density.

Cheers,

SH

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Never got a shipping notice.

Was it for an order or for the review? I don;t think we are sending notices for the review samples.

If it was for an order, you should have got a notice. We are running a new system but so far it seems to be getting notices with tracking out to people with out any problems. If it is for an order send us a quick email:
innovapor@gmail.com

Include your order number and that you did not get a notice of shipping.

Cheers,

Noah

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
No-just for the rev. I read where someone said they had gotten a shipping conf. O.k. good then. Thanks for the clarification!!!!!!

No problem! Some might, some might not. I know that Tony and Mark (who do our shipping) always love it when I start to give stuff away :D! They have been hustling to get the review samples out in between filling regular orders.

I think I am planning to open the review to more people soon and they said that all review sample should be shipped by tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Cheers,

Noah

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Just got my UltraPure order today. I had just ordered two new atomizers which I desperately needed.

I ordered 18 mg Full flavor regular. I also ordered 36 mg unflavored which i plan on mixing and I haven't tried that yet.
I drip on a 510 by the way.
The 18mg FF Reg.- AWESOME stuff. I really like Ecopure and my fave was the Rich Low.
This is basically Ecopure 2.0 Ecopure was always the cleanest feeling/tasting vape to me. I have fluids with better flavor, but none had the pureness of Ecopure.
This new stuff is the same but better. It is even more pure feeling/tasting. No whiff of a chemical at all. Still has a good throat hit because the vapor is so thick, but it doesn't burn or feel scratchy like some other fluids. I amazed at the hits I get off of this. Very Analog like clouds, but no coughing. Super satisfying.

The flavor is MUCH better than ecopure. It is less sweet and more tobacco flavored. Not overpowering like some other flavors. I personally enjoy Cuban cigar or French pipe better than this, but this beats out all the Dunhill/Camel/Marbro etc. etc. etc. clones. With Ecopure, I sometimes didn't even catch any flavor at all, just vapor, with this new stuff it is always there.
Vapor Production- 10+ (best I've had)
Flavor - 9 (An improvement over Ecopure, but not as good as Cuban Cigar or French Pipe)
Purity- Off the Charts. It's probably healthier to vape UltraPure than not vaping at all.

One problem- they didn't get my order right. I ordered two bottles of the 18 mg FF reg. and they only sent me one. I sent them an email though and I'm sure they will send me the missing bottle. They are a great company and are probably getting a lot of orders right now as well as going through a transition. It's understandable.
I love innovapor and you should too!:)

I will post this in the liquid review section as well.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Just got my UltraPure order today. I had just ordered two new atomizers which I desperately needed.

I ordered 18 mg Full flavor regular. I also ordered 36 mg unflavored which i plan on mixing and I haven't tried that yet.
I drip on a 510 by the way.
The 18mg FF Reg.- AWESOME stuff. I really like Ecopure and my fave was the Rich Low.
This is basically Ecopure 2.0 Ecopure was always the cleanest feeling/tasting vape to me. I have fluids with better flavor, but none had the pureness of Ecopure.
This new stuff is the same but better. It is even more pure feeling/tasting. No whiff of a chemical at all. Still has a good throat hit because the vapor is so thick, but it doesn't burn or feel scratchy like some other fluids. I amazed at the hits I get off of this. Very Analog like clouds, but no coughing. Super satisfying.

The flavor is MUCH better than ecopure. It is less sweet and more tobacco flavored. Not overpowering like some other flavors. I personally enjoy Cuban cigar or French pipe better than this, but this beats out all the Dunhill/Camel/Marbro etc. etc. etc. clones. With Ecopure, I sometimes didn't even catch any flavor at all, just vapor, with this new stuff it is always there.
Vapor Production- 10+ (best I've had)
Flavor - 9 (An improvement over Ecopure, but not as good as Cuban Cigar or French Pipe)
Purity- Off the Charts. It's probably healthier to vape UltraPure than not vaping at all.

One problem- they didn't get my order right. I ordered two bottles of the 18 mg FF reg. and they only sent me one. I sent them an email though and I'm sure they will send me the missing bottle. They are a great company and are probably getting a lot of orders right now as well as going through a transition. It's understandable.
I love innovapor and you should too!:)

I will post this in the liquid review section as well.

Wow, you just made my week with that review! I really worked so hard to achieve exactly what you described, a liquid that really performs, achieves absolutely maximum purity and still delivers flavor with out having to use Candy Oils or multiple additional ingredients.

I really appreciate you taking the time to give such a thorough (and positive) review. I am sorry we forgot to ship you one of the bottles you were supposed to get.

We'll send you an extra bottle for the trouble, just send us a quick email:

innovapor@gmail.com

Attention Clay. Mention that Noah said to send me a free bottle cause we messed up your order.

Cheers,

Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread