New ULTRAPure USA made E-Liquid 0-36mg!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Wow, you just made my week with that review! I really worked so hard to achieve exactly what you described, a liquid that really performs, achieves absolutely maximum purity and still delivers flavor with out having to use Candy Oils or multiple additional ingredients.

I really appreciate you taking the time to give such a thorough (and positive) review. I am sorry we forgot to ship you one of the bottles you were supposed to get.

We'll send you an extra bottle for the trouble, just send us a quick email:

innovapor@gmail.com

Attention Clay. Mention that Noah said to send me a free bottle cause we messed up your order.

Cheers,

Noah

Awesome! thanks man! I love this company!

Cupid

Aug 11, 2009
USA
Has anyone done a review on it yet? Sorry if I've missed this in another thread (I've looked but can't find it), is the regular flavor basically a 'rich' type of flavor? Is the full just a more concentrated version, or is it a different flavor?

There are some thorough reviews in the E Liquid review thread.
Check then there.
:)

Cupid

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Are the Attys different too. They seem to be working better than the old ones too. I know they say Innovapor on them now, but are they different?:confused:

Are atomizers for the 510 are Joye manufactured. I think there has been an improvement on the quality of the atomizer coil (better grade of nichrome is my best guess) but I am just guessing.

Cheers,

Noah

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I'll be sending my review up as soon as new atomizers arrive. I have the new liquid but I don't want to vape it on these three atomizers I have right now because they've been used with other liquids and I won't get an accurate read on how the new stuff tastes through them.

Great!! Can't wait to get it.

I ordered the Regular flavor_intensity : Medium nicotine_strength, 24mg and it is very good. I don't taste anything, which is fine as I just need the nicotine fix, and my taste buds are probably gone anyway. overall I really like it, huge clouds and VG (I use a 510). I also ordered an atomizer for the 510 and have yet to try it out, glad it is a Joye and will try this out later. Good price and fast delivery! I'd love to see this in a vanilla flavor! TB

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I ordered the Regular flavor_intensity : Medium nicotine_strength, 24mg and it is very good. I don't taste anything, which is fine as I just need the nicotine fix, and my taste buds are probably gone anyway. overall I really like it, huge clouds and VG (I use a 510). I also ordered an atomizer for the 510 and have yet to try it out, glad it is a Joye and will try this out later. Good price and fast delivery! I'd love to see this in a vanilla flavor! TB

Triumphbiker,

I have a suggestion for you. I'm not sure how much you ordered, but you could try taking some pure vanilla extract and mixing it with your ULTRApure. I have not done it before but people have told me they have and they really like it. You could maybe look around the forum for someone who has and see what the mix ratio would be, I'm thinking maybe 1ml vanilla for every 20mls of ULTRApure. Not sure but that sounds about right. Just a suggestion for you. Good to hear you are liking the service from InnoVapor. We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Tony

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I noticed on the descriptions of the UltraPure that the unflavored does NOT contain Ethyl Maltol is that correct? I would certainly buy some if it did not contain any.

It absolutely contains ZERO ethyl maltol. None, zero, zilch. Unflavored is as pure as we could possibly make it!

Cheers,

Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread