Status
Not open for further replies.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
I have a joye 510 starter kit coming this week. I was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest some vendors for the atomizers. I have NO clue what I will be needing but wanted to start looking around. There is such a variation of prices and styles that all say compatible with the 510. Looking for better pricing/reliable vendors. I figured those who post in here would be the best help :) Thanks!

And any suggestions you have for me would be greatly appreciated. I am new to vaping, currently using a basic 808 style. Thanks again!

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
I have a joye 510 starter kit coming this week. I was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest some vendors for the atomizers. I have NO clue what I will be needing but wanted to start looking around. There is such a variation of prices and styles that all say compatible with the 510. Looking for better pricing/reliable vendors. I figured those who post in here would be the best help :) Thanks!

And any suggestions you have for me would be greatly appreciated. I am new to vaping, currently using a basic 808 style. Thanks again!

with the cigarette sized/looking batteries 510 these are small batts and you would want to stay away from low resistance (LR) cartos/attys and use standard resitance (SR) cartos/attys. Try MadVapes Refillable 510 Cartomizers 2.5 ohm or GotVapes GotVapes FLuXomizer™ DeLuXe CLEAR NoTint 510 XL 1.8ml 2.4-2.6ohm [gotvapes-clr510XL2.4-ce2x] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more and stick in around the 2.5 ohms ranges.

MadVapes has 510 atomizers too: Bauway 510 Atomizer, 2.5 ohms

Hope that helps.

charady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Iowa
The husband would like to use tanks on the joye 510 battery-any recommendations of good ones, or ones to avoid? He vapes just tobacco flavors, I am the one trying the sweet stuff :) I see some tanks for decent prices on Madvapes, may try some of those. But I get confused over whether to get LR or SR...most that I see are the low resistance. So much info out there, I am on overload! But I do like having a manual battery so far, nice little change from my 808 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread