NEW VAPE SHOP in TAVARES (Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
No sure where this post should go so feel free to transfer to appropriate forum or sub- forum.
Hi everyone, was out exploring the Leesburg area and stumbled on a welcoming new vape shop. Lake County vape at 370 W. Burleigh Blvd (Highways 441/44/19). It is a family run business; the owner himself was not in but we spent about an hour having the best time with the owners’ nephew Jamie and Cecil (also related but I’ve forgotten how). They have a really nice selection of gear and I was very pleased that they carry a nice variety of mechanical clones as well as the typical ego type stuff. I got to handle the same stingray that I have coming in my vape mail from China. Sweet!
They don’t make their own juices but I think that it will be in their future as Jamie is a chief. They carry some decent juice and we spent some time talking about how it would be to their and the customers benefit to make their own. I just love talking about ejuice recipes. They have a perfect spot in the back to set up a mixing area. I referred them to Wizard Labs, The Flavor Apprentice, etc for flavors and nic . I told then the web is loaded with great recipes but I get my best ones from ECF and of course they should become a registered member.
A really comfortable and friendly shop. They’re still setting things up but have a great attitude toward customers, and also plan on having coil wrapping and similar classes. I enjoyed my visit so much that I forgot to buy anything. I’ll be going back however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread