New Variable Voltage device from smoktech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mda71

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
USA
smoktech_vv_bolt.jpg

These units looks awesome!

Does anyone have details to this VV device?

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
wooo, this looks to be shaping up well. I doubt I'll be an earlier adopter (been burned a few times by that) but once the reviews start coming in and the prices start coming down I'll most likely be having one

At least out of the gate smoktech is setting the price of this newest mod....ugh

Per smoktech's website

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
At least out of the gate smoktech is setting the price of this newest mod....ugh

Per smoktech's website

well they'll need to be dropping it with the quickness because once the "ooo shiny" factor wears off, most people will opt for a buzz pro, or any number of the other american made tube mods at that price. I know for sure I would

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Saw these posted on another thread. Supposedly a Chinese knockoff of the Provari.

Actually it's a Chinese knockoff of the ProVari and BuzzPro combined. It takes stacked batteries but has the same innards as the ProVari. From what I've seen about them, they will sell for about $100. For a little more, I would rather buy American.

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
wooo, this looks to be shaping up well. I doubt I'll be an earlier adopter (been burned a few times by that) but once the reviews start coming in and the prices start coming down I'll most likely be having one

Yep, I'll wait for v2 and if the reviews good then I'll pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread