New Variable Voltage device from smoktech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzione

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
GTA Ontario
This thread needs a hug.

161977.jpg

More like one less finger if you ask me :)

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Ok, I'm going to say this once and only once. This discussion has gotten too heated, every member is welcome to their opinion but some of the remarks have become borderline libelous and will not be tolerated. We will also not condone provocation of other members through insults. So if you can't tame your comments and keep you post limited to your opinion without the insults, you need to step away from this thread. If you lack the ability to step away from the thread and insist on continuing your post in such a manner, I will help you step away from the thread and if necessary I will close and delete the thread.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
This thread is stupid

You are correct sir. It is. The past 50 pages are made up of comments from the same 3 people who claim they aren't fanbois but it's wildly apparent to the outsiders who come here looking for more information regarding the Vmaxx.

By the way. I have a message to all you reviewers. If you don't give the device I own a good review. I am unsubscribing and discrediting you as a reviewer. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread