The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Variable Voltage device from smoktech?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by mda71, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fuzzione

fuzzione Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2012
    GTA Ontario
    More like one less finger if you ask me :)

2. John D in CT

John D in CT Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Connecticut
    Now now, fuzzi, we mustn't be offensive. LOL

3. j0ker

j0ker Classifieds Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    MS Gulf Coast
    Ok, I'm going to say this once and only once. This discussion has gotten too heated, every member is welcome to their opinion but some of the remarks have become borderline libelous and will not be tolerated. We will also not condone provocation of other members through insults. So if you can't tame your comments and keep you post limited to your opinion without the insults, you need to step away from this thread. If you lack the ability to step away from the thread and insist on continuing your post in such a manner, I will help you step away from the thread and if necessary I will close and delete the thread.

4. jkmtwo

jkmtwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2012
    Lebanon TN
    This thread is stupid

5. ObsceneJesster

ObsceneJesster Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2012
    Baltimore
    You are correct sir. It is. The past 50 pages are made up of comments from the same 3 people who claim they aren't fanbois but it's wildly apparent to the outsiders who come here looking for more information regarding the Vmaxx.

By the way. I have a message to all you reviewers. If you don't give the device I own a good review. I am unsubscribing and discrediting you as a reviewer. :ohmy:

6. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.