Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Yes the new web site is now live , you will see a different address in the website address bar , it will be fixed later ( beyond my capabilities )

You will have to reset your password , please read the instructions it is FUNKY and it cannot be changed ( their software control )

If you have problems just email us and we will help you out .

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK I just changed the Infinity status to " Accepting PRE-ORDERS "

I am comfortable taking orders now ( I have all of the parts )
so PLACE YOU ORDER !! first come first served.

the expected production date is 1-19-11 , we will get out what we can as fast as we can but NO PROMISES , I have parts for 125 units in stock

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
At checkout it's telling me that *one or more items can not be shipped to my address, please choose another shipping address* I added your new handy dandy volt meter...think that might be it?

ETA: nope the meter isn't it...I'll re-add my address

ETA again: Yup that worked :) WOOT!! Order accepted!

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Opps Mike I just continued to edit my post...I didn't see you ask me to go into live chat. I had to re-add my shipping and billing address but otherwise Order Accepted...YAY!

Ok well something in the IMPORT customers must have gotten messed up , no big deal !

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
no problems with the shipping >? , I have to set up some other options later , the USPS login is failing to get quotes so I made it a fixed price ( same cost ! )

Mike, mine went through no problems. It gave 3 options, every easy. LOVE the alternate payment option. I don't know if I can say it out loud (maybe I just did) but I appreciate it. THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread