Newbie question about the right kit for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy252

Apr 3, 2013
Israel
Hello All :)

im quite a newbie to vaping and want to purchase the v4l ecig (currently using eroll)
after doing some browsing, i decided to go with one of the v4l starter kits (a good variety of accessories is very important for me)
i've looked in their forum, but not sure i really understand the difference between the 3 battery types they have. there is a very big price difference between the titan, and the other ones

vapor titan
vapor king original
vapor king classic

which one do you think i should take?
will the v4l batteries and cartos fit this bcc?
Electronic Cigarette Charger | Cigavette

your help will be greatly appreciated
thanks,
-guy

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Guy, welcome to our sub forum and thanks for reaching out to us! I'm BHam or Brandon, the Social Media Community manager for V4L. I'll let you know the difference between our different sub brands :).

The Classic VK or the Vapor King Classic is our line of batteries that look most like an analog. They come in a variety of colors and have an "ash cap" LED tip. On average these batteries will last you 2-4 hours of use time depending on what size you get (Short ~ 2 hours, Regular ~ 3 hours, XL ~ 4 hours). These are a great place to start if you're looking for a simple starter kit.

The Original Vapor King or Vapor King Original is a newer line and has bright bold color options and bejeweled LED tips. These are stylish batteries that have an updated battery cell and offer up to 6 hours of battery life. They will function the same way as the Classics for the most part. It's important to note for this line, the manual battery option for this line is slightly longer than the automatics and the Regular and XL battery options don't fit into our carrying case.

The Vapor Titan line of batteries are our newest line and have an updated battery cell as well that is exclusive to Vapor4Life. Unlike the other two options, these offer a premium finish and have a soft touch, velvet coating that feels great in your hands. They also don't drop off as much as regular stick batteries. While some batteries will drop down to around 3.3 volts or 3.4 volts , the Vapor Titan batteries keep much of their power, only dropping to 3.5 to 3.7 volts. Most traditional stick batteries come off the charger at 4.2 volts and the lower the voltage level, the less of a throat hit and vapor production you'll get. So these batteries keep their power for a long time. You'll get similar battery life with the Vapor Titans that you get with the Vapor King Originals.

If you're looking for a kit that will get you everything you need, I'd suggest between the:

Original Vapor King Ultimate Starter Kit, which will include a USB passthrough for vaping without worrying about battery life, and a USB charger for charging your batteries on the go. It also includes, of course, two Vapor King Original batteries, a 5-pack of cartomizers and a carrying case.

Vapor Titan Standard Kit, while it doesn't include the USB accessories, it will include another pack of cartomizers. The extra pack will definitely benefit you, if you're looking to try out the many flavors we have to offer.

You can reach me directly at brandon@vapor4life.com with any other questions you may have :).

EDIT: I forgot to add, all our hardware is 808D threaded, so if that charger is an 808D thread and has over charge protection, it should work with our batteries. If not, we offer a PCC here: http://www.vapor4life.com/vapor-king-portable-charging-case-4103

Last edited:

guy252

Apr 3, 2013
Israel
thank you so much for the detailed explanation :)

i think i will go with the original king slim starter kit
1 more original battery
king usb charger
wow vapor king blanks
extra tobaco sampler

how does it look?

i dont need the usb passthrough,
and buying a separate battery is actually cheaper since its on sale
i dont think i will tage the v4l pcc since it doesnt have enough space for me.
would really like a pcc that can contain 2 batteries and several artos.....
is this something you are planning for the future?

thanks,
-guy

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
guy, I think that's a great start for you :). I strongly encourage trying the sampler packs so that you can get a good taste of the flavors we have to offer.

We have talked about bringing a new case and PCC to the market but you'll have to wait and see ;). We will certainly let you know when any new hardware will be available.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I would like to weigh in if I may if you can afford it then skip those options and go for one of the variable volt battery kits or the Zeus kit. It will save you in the long run and last much longer then the older versions. I have been vaping for almost 5 years and never even look at my old sack full of battery's.

+1 to this. DAV VV all day, all the way!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    +1 to this :). I let vapers make the jump themselves. We all move at different paces. Heck, I didn't move to the EGO batteries until I was about 6 months in...and I WORK HERE LOL :p.

Never suggest a new person start with anything but a stick batt. Very simple reason, when you first start vaping from smoking the visual element (as in looking like a cigarette) is just as important as anything else. Doesn't mean they won't move on to a bigger batt like a DAV later on, but....

guy252

Apr 3, 2013
    Israel
    there's nothing new really, i just cant wait for my v4l kit to arrive so im just hanging in the forum.....
    do you guys know what is the battery color in v4l main page picture when you see a man smoking with the caption "on the job, no problem, take a vape break"? is it blue or platinum?
    btw - how long it should take to ship to Israel?

thanks,
    -guy

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    guy, USPS will only update packages that are within the continental U.S. so once they leave our borders, the tracking stops. If you don't see you package within two weeks, email me at brandon@vapor4life.com.

man, two weeks... you should open a warehouse here in Israel :D
    should i expect tracking information when the package is shipped? i only see it was processed at the usps sort facility 5 days ago

-guy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread