Newby looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevanne

Jan 23, 2020
Hi just wanted to say hi and look for a little advice .. I was a 25 a day beson smoker for about 25 years.. started vape a week ago .. no cigs or actual cravings as yet .. but I notice I'm wreaked tired.. have no motivation and over all feel low.. does this pass .. I was using 18mg juice but felt it was too strong for me .. switched to 12mg and feel better in so I'm not feeling sick or shaky.. any advice would be really appreciated. . I've read I should try.. whole tabacco alkaloid but u can't buy it here

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your "sterling" ( sorry I couldn't resist a bad pun - only works if you are a Brit and smoked Benson and Hedges!) efforts in giving up the cancer sticks.

As has been said your body now has to get rid of the bad stuff and adapt to new things and this can take a bit of time, but it does pass.

If you are new to vaping, you may not know that vaping can leave you a bit dehydrated - up your water intake. Oddy enough dehydration can bring on fatique and mood changes.

Do stick with your decision and if we can help we will be only too happy to do so.

Welcome again!

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread