Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet

freakystyliechristmascard001.jpg

I love this card! It is printable from Christmas & Holiday Cards | Free Download | Rise Again, a zombie novel by Ben Tripp. I just took it and tweaked it a little.

OK, I guess I've got to vote for myself (#23) because Christmas and Halloween are my two favorite times of the year, and this has both! :)

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I will have to vote for #31 also - it was so cool!

Thanks for the contest Drew!

#31 of coarse !:p Happy Holidays all !!

# 31 by my friend Calamity Jan:headbang:

Another vote for #31. Very well done and funny too!

I just went and looked at them all and my vote definitely goes to #31!!! That's just too funny!! Love it!

I'll vote for #31~!

I vote for # 31

Congratulations! :)

A huge Texas thank you to all of you!!! Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday to each.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Santa Drew sure was generous with the contest prizes! Included in my package was a hot-off-the-press GO GO. I haven't fired it up yet but did open and give it a close examination. Wow, it is a hefty little unit and that cartomizer looks like it could hold a week's worth of juice. I have it charging now and will report back. Since I am a LR atty dripper, I agree that a driptip would be the perfect accessory for the Go Go.

There was also a travel zipper case to fit any e-cig and holds enough stuff to satisfy all vapers.

The Nhaler crew packed my gift with a super variety of 10ml bottles. I would like to share these liquids with all who participated in the contest. To the first 10 entrants who post their preference here in this thread, I will send your choice of the Octane flavor. Since there is only 1 of each, it will be first post, first served. Disclaimer... these won't be mailed until after Christmas as I have to get new envelopes.

Banana Laurel
Chocolate Strawberry
Coconut Cream Pie
Tobaccorillo
Cherry Pie toriL
Peach Blast dukeofdata
Signature tobacco
Pomegranate Pizazz
Creamy Toasted Coconut
Clove

1 bottle reserved for FreakyStylie

Once again a merry THANK YOU to Nhaler and Drew and to all of the loyal Nhaler's!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread