Nhaler Holiday Card Contest!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I would like to share these liquids with all who participated in the contest. To the first 10 entrants who post their preference here in this thread, I will send your choice of the Octane flavor. Since there is only 1 of each, it will be first post, first served. Disclaimer... these won't be mailed until after Christmas as I have to get new envelopes.

Sweet gift! I've been eyeballing the GO-GO for the enormous capacity. Congratulations again!

PM sent for the juice. ;)

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Wow - what a great prize from Nhaler Calamity!! I just got my GoGo on Monday and I'm loving it!!

You are truly being too generous with the juice, but will gladly accept the cherry pie! thanks and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Your bottle will be in the mail. Glad to hear that the GOGO is the way to go! LOL You are welcome and Merry Christmas.

Sweet gift! I've been eyeballing the GO-GO for the enormous capacity. Congratulations again!

PM sent for the juice. ;)
FYI to all...FreakyStylie has made a very generous suggestion regarding offered bottle. My thanks and admiration!

I'll opt for the peach or any of the tobaccos. PM sent with address. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your prizes. Well done!
Thank you duke... hope you enjoy your juice as well!

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I'll opt for the peach or any of the tobaccos. PM sent with address. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your prizes. Well done!

What I PMed Jan about, was this "If I could, I would like to take one and re-gift to the next taker." So you can have my pick since you were the next taker. I've got an order planned for Nhaler soon anyway, so I figure that will make two juices go into one package.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Santa Drew sure was generous with the contest prizes! Included in my package was a hot-off-the-press GO GO. I haven't fired it up yet but did open and give it a close examination. Wow, it is a hefty little unit and that cartomizer looks like it could hold a week's worth of juice. I have it charging now and will report back. Since I am a LR atty dripper, I agree that a driptip would be the perfect accessory for the Go Go.

There was also a travel zipper case to fit any e-cig and holds enough stuff to satisfy all vapers.

The Nhaler crew packed my gift with a super variety of 10ml bottles. I would like to share these liquids with all who participated in the contest. To the first 10 entrants who post their preference here in this thread, I will send your choice of the Octane flavor. Since there is only 1 of each, it will be first post, first served. Disclaimer... these won't be mailed until after Christmas as I have to get new envelopes.

Banana Laurel
Chocolate Strawberry
Coconut Cream Pie
Tobaccorillo
Cherry Pie toriL
Peach Blast dukeofdata
Signature Tobacco
Pomegranate Pizazz
Creamy Toasted Coconut
Clove

1 bottle reserved for FreakyStylie

Once again a merry THANK YOU to Nhaler and Drew and to all of the loyal Nhaler's!

Happy Anniversary for joining ECF! Can't wait to hear about the GOGO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread