Nhaler needs your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
Hey, I've been to the NHaler site many a time, but I have yet to purchase anything! :blink:

I've been on the fence about the XHaler model. This particular statement: "You will be able to vape at 3.7, 5, and 6 volts with these batteries and tips.", always makes my head hurt. If I order the complete kit, can I vape at these different voltages or would I need different combos of batteries...???

and yes... been vaping a while, but still a noob when it comes to mods. :facepalm:

Thanks,
-C

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lol, it is a bit confusing and things have evolved SOOO much in the last six months or so.

If you use LR attys get the 3.7 18650 battery & you'll be good to go.

If you like higher voltages you can look at regular or HV attys and the other battery combos but honestly... LR for the win for me!

I adore the LR306 with a drip tip but was hooked on the LR510 & drip tip before. If you haven't tried low resistance stuff - you don't know what you're missing! It simulates the higher voltages and the 18650 battery lasts me for 2 days :) I'm in vaping heaven!

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
If you use LR attys get the 3.7 18650 battery & you'll be good to go.

Thanks for the response and I agree! I do have a 510 and use primarily LR attys. But, I keep hearing that there is a sweet spot in regards to voltages for most. I currently do not have a mod and would like to take the plunge.

The problem is that ANY site I have viewed that sells mods, ... u me s, that you already "know" what's going on and what parts, batts, chargers you'll need to get a working PV. They show a tube followed by some heftier spring, then onto switch replacements, etc...

I want a 5V kit... The whole thing! I don't want to order and wait a week only to find out that I don't have what I need to get it up and running.

Cheers!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
If you order the Xhaler Complete Kit , you will have all the components to start vaping at all the voltages mentioned including batteries and chargers...
The NEW Complete XHaler Kit

If you dont have LiPo4 batteries you might want to order a couple extra if you plan on vaping alot at 5 and 6 volts...Thanks
Drew

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
If you order the Xhaler Complete Kit , you will have all the components to start vaping at all the voltages mentioned including batteries and chargers...
The NEW Complete XHaler Kit

If you dont have LiPo4 batteries you might want to order a couple extra if you plan on vaping alot at 5 and 6 volts...Thanks
Drew

Thanks Drew! Clarification is the key! I believe your XHaler uptake will increase two fold based on your response. Well, at least one fold, cause I'll be ordering now!!!

Noobs looking for a 5V kit, can now do so without worry...

Thanks again,

-C :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread