NHaler New Flavors, 48mg, 60mg and New Product Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Black Cow Super Powered Root Beer with Chocolate ....The A&W or Stewart's Root Beer local favorite...vape this fast and it will give you a brain freeze and make you burp, just like the real thing...Available in 24Mg and High Voltage 12Mg...

Vanilla Caramel like the candy Cow Tales for those young at heart that can remember these...Available in 24Mg and High Voltage 12mg...

Also reformulation of Blueberry Crumble High Voltage...Same great Taste WITHOUT the crushed Blueberry, Elderberry and Pomegranate, so no particles and cloudiness...

French Vanilla High Voltage is clearer now also...
Enjoy!!!!

Also after consideration and the customer comments, The Elite 510 Starter Kit has 3, 6Ml Sampler bottles instead of 2!!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Oh Drew! I love Cow Tails! If it's not too late will you sub the Strawberry juice I ordered for the new Vanilla Caramel? I know how quickly you guys ship!
The order # is 0000003356.
Thanks!

Gotcha...You want me to replace it or FREE sample bottle so you can make sure you like it???

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
OMG.. LOVE Rootbeer floats!! Love caramel and rootbeer.. droolin over here!
What happened to the HV cafe mocha.. are ya still gonna make that one?

Also reformulation of Blueberry Crumble High Voltage...Same great Taste WITHOUT the crushed Blueberry, Elderberry and Pomegranate, so no particles and cloudiness...

French Vanilla High Voltage is clearer now also...
Enjoy!!!!

Also after consideration and the customer comments, The Elite 510 Starter Kit has 3, 6Ml Sampler bottles instead of 2!!!!
Your the BESTEST Drew!

hsmamato2

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
CT, USA
In my last order Angie included samples of both Vanilla Caramel and Black Cow in HV and 24mg. They are absolutely delicious and of course they produce clouds of vapor!

I can't put the Vanilla Caramel down. It's a strong vanilla but not overly sweet. The caramel hits after the vanilla, it's smooth and creamy like the expensive caramel candy.

The root beer float flavor has never been one of my favorites but I love the new Black Cow flavor. It's really rich and chocolaty. The root beer flavor is strong but not so much that it drowns out the chocolate. Definitely satisfies the sweet tooth.

Drew has done it again! Two more great flavors unlike anything you can find elsewhere.

impostor71

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Naperville, IL
I can't put the Vanilla Caramel down. It's a strong vanilla but not overly sweet. The caramel hits after the vanilla, it's smooth and creamy like the expensive caramel candy.

The root beer float flavor has never been one of my favorites but I love the new Black Cow flavor. It's really rich and chocolaty. The root beer flavor is strong but not so much that it drowns out the chocolate. Definitely satisfies the sweet tooth.

Drew has done it again! Two more great flavors unlike anything you can find elsewhere.

I'm a huge vanilla and caramel fan. I totally didn't see these HV flavs when I ordered last time. I'm going to have to get Vanilla Caramel and Black Cow with the next order. I'm such a junkie now...

hsmamato2

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
CT, USA
I'm a huge vanilla and caramel fan. I totally didn't see these HV flavs when I ordered last time. I'm going to have to get Vanilla Caramel and Black Cow with the next order. I'm such a junkie now...

Drew just put them up on the 16th. If you love vanilla and caramel you won't be disappointed! I'm a junkie too. I'm up to three attys in use and am seriously considering a 4th. You don't even want to see my stash! Hope you enjoy the new favors as much as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread