Nhaler product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Pete There is a KR808D-1, Long battery 2 or 4 holes...Any body that has 4 holes is an outdated lower mah batt that is not produced anymore...There is a KR*)*-a which is the shorter battery with 2 holes...There are suppliers that are claiming to have New 4 hole batts but what they really are is batteries that were shipped back to manufacturer after customs seizures and resold or reshipped...The new batteries are 2 hole and ever so slightly (.001) fatter and almost unoticable but they also have an extra mah rating and also a slightly higher amperage...

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Pete There is a KR808D-1, Long battery 2 or 4 holes...Any body that has 4 holes is an outdated lower mah batt that is not produced anymore...There is a KR*)*-a which is the shorter battery with 2 holes...There are suppliers that are claiming to have New 4 hole batts but what they really are is batteries that were shipped back to manufacturer after customs seizures and resold or reshipped...The new batteries are 2 hole and ever so slightly (.001) fatter and almost unoticable but they also have an extra mah rating and also a slightly higher amperage...

Drew, your games are fun, huh, I hav always strived to charge as much as i can without being exposed as the manipulator that you and anybody else that can read, knows I am.....wow..thanks-good job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Actually, this is just not true, my 4 hole battery's are much cheaper and thats how I screw people, with my own logo's////while you use off the hook stuff and sell it so much cheaper it makes it so hard for me to steal from the people that I have had convinced that mykits are worth more is so much better and thats why I cant get any business!!!:hubba:

Vape-On

Steve:cool:

What????? Soooo your want to screw people? And its hard to convince people??? What am I missing here?

-VP

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY

Ok...still a bit lost. Will the carts I have/buy for my vapor king and choice fusion work on your product. If so, which battery of yours do I need to order. I am looking for a white batt with orange LED.

My best,
-VP

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Steve:
You are right about one thing Drew is 1st Class! =)

Ok...still a bit lost. Will the carts I have/buy for my vapor king and choice fusion work on your product. If so, which battery of yours do I need to order. I am looking for a white batt with orange LED.
I have a choice fusion and use with Drew's carts and also The green carts.. bit more expensive BUT worth EVERY Penny!
I am not sure if he has a white battery with Orange LED but his batteries are here:
NHaler : KR808D-1 NHaler Single Battery Kit
I have a short Silver .. it lights up orange.. not sure about his white batteries though.

DREW!!!!!
WASUPPPP JERZEEEE!!!!! I got a handle on manual passthroughs...Having some modified here in JERZEEE for us ...I will ahve em tommorow...I will send you one!!!!
For the Kr808??? REALLY?? How Much??? have to have one!!!! =)

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana

This is true! I ordered some from another supplier thinking all were equal, but the ones I got were thinner and I happen to love a fat longshoe to keep my habit fired up! :D

You may notice, I never ordered silver from you. While I would really like a couple... the silver ones I got from another supplier were a skinny longshoe that just didn't fo much for me. 8-o So, I stayed away from silver.

If your silvers are fat longshoes too... I will remember to order a couple with my next order. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread