NHaler - Proper Use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
Maybe this isn't the right place for this, maybe it is. Maybe it's a dumb question, maybe it isn't.

What should I do with my spent cartridges (KR808) since I am not going to refill them? :)
I'll give you a few reasons why you should refill them.

Cuban Pinnapple, Apple, Vanilla Rose, and all the good juices Drew makes up.

But if you insist, just throw em out.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Danny

I've been waiting for you! I ordered some prefilled apple yesterday along with some cherry. I'm an undercover vapor, so refilling is not an option at this time.

I didn't know if there were "hazmat" rules about just tossing them.

vaping a banana flavor right now. Just ate a burger, no fruit punch and it still tastes like lilacs! I must just have f'd taste buds!

I've been thinking about like vanilla & orange (dreamcicle) and peach & orange (fuzzy navel).

To all the Daddy's: Happy Fathers Day!

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Danny

I've been waiting for you! I ordered some prefilled apple yesterday along with some cherry. I'm an undercover vapor, so refilling is not an option at this time.

I didn't know if there were "hazmat" rules about just tossing them.

Vaping a banana flavor right now. Just ate a burger, no fruit punch and it still tastes like lilacs! I must just have f'd taste buds!

I've been thinking about like vanilla & orange (dreamcicle) and peach & orange (fuzzy navel).

To all the Daddy's: Happy Fathers Day!
Maybe grapefruit will taste like a dreamcicle.. lol

If your not using em, just toss em, no problem with that. All metal so no problem.

At least being undercover you can't been the sheets with these..

I smoke mine every now. I dont even think about it any more, no one cares really. If you dont want the vaper to even look like smoke just hold it in for a bit and nothing comes out.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I have some redmule (redbull) that Drew gifted me with that I haven't tried yet. I like the Marlboro flavor too.

I want to try chocolate too, but there are no preloaded listed. Someday.

I would never had tried it if Drew hadn't given me some, but the red bull is great. I love the 555, but the red bull is even better after a meal.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Bored... wife is givin me a panic attack, need to do this to relax.

drew.gif

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
If anyone wants one, send me a pic and if i have time i'll do one for ya. Im on vaca so i have time to play.
On a serious note i can make pics like that and turn em into a website in flash, with buttons and all. Click on the eye and it gets bigger, etc etc. Click on a 120 and it turns on and starts smoking, or whatever:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread