The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Sep 25, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dogrocketdog

dogrocketdog Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
  2. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
  3. kwalka

kwalka Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2012
    Clearwater, Florida
    Unsubscribing. These daily notifications that have nothing to do with Nhaler support or coupons are getting very annoying.
    Just being honest.

4. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
    :( I'm so sorry you feel that way, I was just thinking that the only thing better than a coupon for discount is giving stuff away for free...

5. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
  6. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
  7. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday! Hopefully your shopping, visiting, cooking, cleaning, wrapping, putting stuff together list is growing shorter!!! Don't forget, we still have a bunch of stuff to give away!!! Join in the fun!!!

Nhaler Holiday Showcase Contest!

8. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]

Happy New Year Coupon Code= NY10
    Receive 10% off of all orders over $35

Have a Safe & Happy New Year from Nhaler!

9. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Ordered a Kick, think it will ship Monday? Ordered about 2am your time today (Sunday).

10. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Absolutely will ship Monday morning! It will probably be packed today and taken to the PO on the first run. Thanks,
    Drew
    ps I will have new Mod in the next week or two that you are gonna really like...Its a take off of a French mod that is out there now but less than half the price. Made here in the USA with a lifetime warranty...Works FLAWLESSLY with the Kick....I have tried and used the Kick with 30 devices or more and it works the very best with this device. Thats all Im sayin...

11. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
  12. dogrocketdog

Nov 22, 2012
    New Jersey
  13. firechick

firechick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    I was looking into buying a small mechanical mod. Can you tell me if this The XS-haler (Mini) will work with the Vape Safe and a 16340 battery? Thanks!

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes but you would be better using an IMR 18350 battery for safer extended battery life. Also the xshaler has a collapsable spring to prevent battery failure. Thanks
    Drew

15. firechick

firechick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Thank you! Order is in. Can't wait to try it out.

16. adrkaushal

adrkaushal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    India
    Hello,

Do you ship ecigs and eliquids to India? If yes, do you offer a faster shipping method like Fedex, DHL or Aramex? If yes, I'm your customer for a long long time. Either way, please let me know.

Appreciate your help!

Regards.

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    We do ship most of our products to India and you can order express shipping! Thanks,
    Drew

18. adrkaushal

adrkaushal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    India
    Hi Drew,

Great website and great eCigarette kits! Very nice eLiquids too :)

So far I have checked hundreds of merchants but seen very few who provide extra info about the eLiquids. Your website has lots of good information on the type of eLiquids you ship. What goes in them, the type and quality of VG/PG. Kudos on all of that info.

However, as I go to specific eLiquid pages, I do not see any information if those liquids have VG/PG and in what ratio. For many people, this info is important. I tried PG in past but that gives me chest pain and difficulty in breathing. Many other people have reported this that PG may create a little problem here and there.

So I generally go with 100% VG or 80VG / 20PG (need some throat hit too lol) .. and can even go with 70VG / 30PG .. Good vapors, good throat hit. And I never order below 24 mg ... anything below that is not my type.

LOL thanks for reading my rant! Would love to know if you have any my-type eLiquids and I'll be ready to order 4 or 5 different flavor 35ml bottles.

Appreciate your help!

Regards.

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi,
    Thanks for the compliments but all my liquids are at least 60%PG depending on the Flavoring carrier. Sorry about that.
    Drew

20. heateris

heateris Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2012
    SEPA
    Placed an order for a iGo Revolver early this morning. It should ship today, right? I'm stoked!