Status
Not open for further replies.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Clue # graphics-numbers-660178.gif posted!

Nhaler's First Scavenger Hunt!!!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Unsubscribing. These daily notifications that have nothing to do with Nhaler support or coupons are getting very annoying.
Just being honest.

:( I'm so sorry you feel that way, I was just thinking that the only thing better than a coupon for discount is giving stuff away for free...

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all had an enjoyable holiday! Hopefully your shopping, visiting, cooking, cleaning, wrapping, putting stuff together list is growing shorter!!! Don't forget, we still have a bunch of stuff to give away!!! Join in the fun!!!

Nhaler Holiday Showcase Contest!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Absolutely will ship Monday morning! It will probably be packed today and taken to the PO on the first run. Thanks,
Drew
ps I will have new mod in the next week or two that you are gonna really like...Its a take off of a French mod that is out there now but less than half the price. Made here in the USA with a lifetime warranty...Works FLAWLESSLY with the Kick....I have tried and used the Kick with 30 devices or more and it works the very best with this device. Thats all Im sayin...

Last edited:

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
Hi Drew,

Great website and great eCigarette kits! Very nice eLiquids too :)

So far I have checked hundreds of merchants but seen very few who provide extra info about the eLiquids. Your website has lots of good information on the type of eLiquids you ship. What goes in them, the type and quality of VG/PG. Kudos on all of that info.

However, as I go to specific eLiquid pages, I do not see any information if those liquids have VG/PG and in what ratio. For many people, this info is important. I tried PG in past but that gives me chest pain and difficulty in breathing. Many other people have reported this that PG may create a little problem here and there.

So I generally go with 100% VG or 80VG / 20PG (need some throat hit too lol) .. and can even go with 70VG / 30PG .. Good vapors, good throat hit. And I never order below 24 mg ... anything below that is not my type.

LOL thanks for reading my rant! Would love to know if you have any my-type eLiquids and I'll be ready to order 4 or 5 different flavor 35ml bottles.

Appreciate your help!

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread