Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
I've ordered pre-mixed juice from Chris exclusively for over 6 months now and while I've had variability among the orders (in thickness) I've not had any other problems.

Chris is a total standup guy, has called me at work to followup on questions/orders, and he's committed to providing a quality pre-mix/diy business.

Appreciate the OP sharing their experience cause we do need to look out for ourselves and this is a great place to throw the red flag but I've followed this on the MFS thread and Chris has been on top of it trying to correct it and I've no doubt he will if you work with him.

$0.02

I agree 100%, he has even offered to bRING MY ORDER TO ME while at the hospital w my mom after a hip replacement. Ive only ordered from him a handful of times, yet I already know he's willing to go the extra mile. I met him in person and he is definatly someone I think of as a "stand up guy" or trustworthy, IMO. He goes out of his way to please and has a guarantee if you dont like the product. I would hope the OP is able to get his/her refund and be done with all this.

Im even willing to bet even after a somewhat "fit" here on ECF, the members would let it die and not look back on this event should he/she continue his/her affairs here on the forum.

I, myself have overreacted, and thrown complete idiot fits (not intending that as toward the OP AT ALL, just talking abt myself here) and I find most are willing to chalk it up as a bad day.

Anyway, i hope all is well in the end w everyone and while I think the new site is HILARIOUS, I think its funny bc its funny, not as a poke to the OP..

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Yes that was a great laugh to start the morning out!! I needed that too! Oh and by the way I must add that I have loved every flavor I have bought from MFS and have had no issues with the unflavored. Loved the Cola Chris! I will be back for more!:D

Soup Nazi was on Seinfeld last night. I howled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread