Status
Not open for further replies.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
I'M SO ...... OFF NOW I COULD SPIT BB'S AND I DON'T GIVE A RATS ... IF I GET BANNED!!!

MATTER OF FACT, I'M GOING TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, THE FDA, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND xxxxx IT ALL.

Downloaded all the emails, the messages and I'm sooooo mad I'm shaking. :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

What happened to this community of everyone looking out for each other and stuff?

I posted a concern in the DIY about some nic juice. It was suggested that I post my concern in the suppliers section because someone else might have gotten some questionable juice. Better safe than sorry.

Well, it seems from reading the supplier's post and his followers, it doesn't matter. "Dude, you got spanked? My juice is just fine down to the last drop. MMMMMM" What the hell kind of response is that?

Next time, which there won't be, we should just all shut our mouths when we get questionable juice and that way, someone else can get sick or die. That way, no one will know and then we can ban e-cigs all together because people will be getting sick and croaking. NO PROBLEM!!!

I can't believe the flippant attitudes. Doesn't anyone realize all it takes is 1 -- JUST 1 MISTAKE and that's it? What the hell are we fighting for to stop the ban of e-cigs if a supplier and "followers" don't give a rip?

What kind of forum would allow a business person to make light of a serious problem? All it takes is just 1 time and it's not going to be me. Yeah, thought I was helping. That's what I get. ...... on.
Ya vasta no mas.:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

Last edited by a moderator:

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
316, It is not what you asked that is the problem. When supplier gave a response to you, you flamed him.

Why didnt you just call him about your concerns? He has a 800 number??

On top of everything, He said he'd replace your order!

Come on..

Flame him? Why don't you read the post? I didn't flame anyone.
Chris aka Juice Nazi.
Is that how I flamed him? All I asked was if anyone else might have had any concerns. Which was advised to me by DIY forum. And no, I won't call him. Why? Because of a previous problem. So, for Tracking, I pm. And no, no emails from him. NADA = zip. What else to do? Huh?
And I suppose, as long as it's not you that has some questionable jucie why bother?

Honestly, why put all that crap on the forum post? Why not - Sorry, send it back and I'll replace it. Short, sweet.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, instead, he calls himself the Juice Nazi. Not a person I want to do business with when someone has a concern about the nic. Maybe, next time it might be you or someone else. Then what?

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
What happened to this community of everyone looking out for each other and stuff?
-----
What kind of forum would allow a business person to make light of a serious problem? All it takes is just 1 time and it's not going to be me. Yeah, thought I was helping. That's what I get. ...... on.
Ya vasta no mas

Wait, wait- breathe man.
Writing off everyone on the boards and all the good suppliers and all the good experiences you've had because of one bad experience is just as unfair as you getting piled on.

It will get worked out, one way or another- either you get a refund, you get a replacement or you lose a few bucks. But whatever happens you've just lost one order. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, you know?

Don't quit vaping and leave the community over one incident. Almost everyone here has been burned once or twice. You don't set the whole damn world on fire because of it.

navyboym

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
California
I'm not really sure I can follow you in your anger... Are you trying to find out if there is other people with the same problem with your juice that you had? Or are you raising a concern about how to keep potentially unsafe juice getting into a consumers hands?

I'm just trying to figure out the point you're trying to bring up is all

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Wait, wait- breathe man.
Writing off everyone on the boards and all the good suppliers and all the good experiences you've had because of one bad experience is just as unfair as you getting piled on.

It will get worked out, one way or another- either you get a refund, you get a replacement or you lose a few bucks. But whatever happens you've just lost one order. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, you know?

Don't quit vaping and leave the community over one incident. Almost everyone here has been burned once or twice. You don't set the whole damn world on fire because of it.

Not trying to write everyone off. Have had a lot of positive experiences here.

What I am so upset about is that if my juice is like this, what is the chance that some of what is in my juice is in other people's juice only in a smaller amount? Just because their juice doesn't smell doesn't mean anything.

People got juice from the same lot I did. If my juice smells this bad, what is in the other juice?

I just can't believe the comments. Don't people care about their health? About how 1 small incident can undo a lot?

Yeah, I get real hot headed. And when that happens, I usually do something about it. I'm curious to know -now- what is in my juice.

I'll go vape and cool down.:oops:

He offered to replace the juice:

316lvm..Like I said in my email to you this afternoon. I sold over 15-Liters of that lot # with not 1 concern or complaint from anyone. I also suggested that that you return it to me and I would be glad to replace it with the next Lot #. Did you get that email? If I remember correctly, we got off to a not so great start because of you not getting 3 emails sent from 3 different sources. One from Cartmanager with your order confirmation. 1 from USPS with your tracking # and a 3rd, me forwarding both tracking and order confirmation receipt on an order that shipped SAME day and received 2 or 3 working days from date of order the weekend prior to Christmas. Now we have this unfavorable and questionable situation???? I'm just say.....
Please, if anyone EVER has any doubts concerning one of our products, PLEASE let me know! Most of you already know this is my policy but some don't.
While I'm here I might as well take this opportunity to announce our upcoming 50% sale on unflavored Smoke Juice. I hope to start it before the New Year! Look for it tomorrow or Wednesday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to serving you all in the new year!

Chris AKA JUICE NAZI?

In fact, he offered in two of the three (that I have found) threads you have going about this. He offered to replace your juice and you responded with something along the lines of you were going to contact the DA and the FDA....

Ummm...:oops:

Not sure what more you want, or why you felt compelled to make threats, but that is why no one felt obliged to give you support.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I beleive his concern is mostly that he got a bad batch from some said lot, and that he is more concerned for the safety of other people that might have gotten some bad stuff from said lot, and what is being done to keep that from happening.

correct me if I'm wrong please.

Nothing wrong with his concern. I agree with that.
15 liters is a lot of juice . I mean a lot of juice.
No one else according to Chris has had a problem with theirs.

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
Only one vendor did I have to take the juice back and it was no problem at all with them. I smoked for 30 years but my sence of smell is still acute. Like being able to detect a rotting fish two blocks away. The stuff was so indescrible the reek that came out of the bottle and didn't seem natural at all and literally made me feel sick just the smell of it

Others here swore by it and said they changed back to the original formula and then I said ok i'll give it another chance and the same thing happened. Didn't take the sample pack back, not even worth the trouble for that amount but will never buy from them again. Yet others only buy from them so I dunno what it is.

What do you do with 100mg? That is pretty potent just add a few drops to something else?

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Here's the deal. This stuff isn't regulated, so you do have to look out for yourself and your own health and safety. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind where some of this stuff is really coming from, china? Who knows........and you know they put all kinds of weird stuff in the things that they make in china.

I bought some juice recently from chris and there was no problem with it. But, if mine smelled like yours does, I"d be concerned too and would return it. I"m going to guess it was the bottle that smelled. Plastics are made with all kinds of chemicals and maybe that bottle wasn't rinsed properly at the factory before shipped out. Who knows?

He offered to replace it. Either take him up on the offer or ask for a refund and buy somewhere else or make your own juice. You can buy the nicotine from blip labs. But you know, you don't even know for sure where blip gets their nicotine? There is always going to be risk involved when dealing with something that isn't regulated. You just have to figure out for yourself if it's personally worth it to you or not. Only you can make that decision.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
JGYSS= Just giving you some sh**.
This guy was posting in a couple places after having been contacted and did not follow up in his posts about said contact. I have read many times where someone had some issues and had been in contact with the e-retailer and thay always posted the updates.
I have read where some members orders did have plastics that were nasty smelling and gave the juice a bad smell. 98% of these sellers from these boards are quick to respond and go through a series of options to get to the bottom of whatever the issue. When the issue was found they posted what everyone who bought this item (bottles) were to do with them.
No-one, I repeat No-One here wants to see anyone get hurt. If I upset you 316lvm, I apologize, but you have to do the follow-ups to go with the experience instead of getting this ticked and not doing follow-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread