Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
316lvm,
I hope you have had time to cool down. Have you returned the liquid? Chris will replace or refund. He does do right by his customers. I am sorry you have had a difficult time. He has responded and now it is your turn.
I hope it works out for you both.
Making threats only fuels the flame and NO ONE wants that. It just gets emotional and ugly. Hope you were able to vape your way to calmness.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I'M SO ...... OFF NOW I COULD SPIT BB'S AND I DON'T GIVE A RATS ... IF I GET BANNED!!!

MATTER OF FACT, I'M GOING TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, THE FDA, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND xxxxx IT ALL.

Downloaded all the emails, the messages and I'm sooooo mad I'm shaking. :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

What happened to this community of everyone looking out for each other and stuff?

I posted a concern in the DIY about some nic juice. It was suggested that I post my concern in the suppliers section because someone else might have gotten some questionable juice. Better safe than sorry.

Well, it seems from reading the supplier's post and his followers, it doesn't matter. "Dude, you got spanked? My juice is just fine down to the last drop. MMMMMM" What the hell kind of response is that?

Next time, which there won't be, we should just all shut our mouths when we get questionable juice and that way, someone else can get sick or die. That way, no one will know and then we can ban e-cigs all together because people will be getting sick and croaking. NO PROBLEM!!!

I can't believe the flippant attitudes. Doesn't anyone realize all it takes is 1 -- JUST 1 MISTAKE and that's it? What the hell are we fighting for to stop the ban of e-cigs if a supplier and "followers" don't give a rip?

What kind of forum would allow a business person to make light of a serious problem? All it takes is just 1 time and it's not going to be me. Yeah, thought I was helping. That's what I get. ...... on.
Ya vasta no mas.:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

This , too, was completely unnecessary.

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
This , too, was completely unnecessary.

... so it top quoting an entire post to write one sentence that doesn't really add a whole lot to the conversation. I'm just saying.

It's not immediately clear but this is actually multiple threads that got merged by the mods into one - so the timeline and responses may seem out of whack. The OP's reaction that you quoted seems somewhat out of place in the new order of the conversation but it was after quite a bit of back and forth.

It looks like things are cooling down on the thread... maybe we could try to encourage that mood? ;)

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
Well, darn, should we be checking it out? I put it away, in a dark place, for the future (purchased from MFS about 10 days ago). Really not keen on opening it. Thing is, it all smells like insecticide (which it is), or a really strong nicotine patch to me.

I checked out my 100mg and it was fine... so maybe I checked for you :p

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
I've ordered pre-mixed juice from Chris exclusively for over 6 months now and while I've had variability among the orders (in thickness) I've not had any other problems.

Chris is a total standup guy, has called me at work to followup on questions/orders, and he's committed to providing a quality pre-mix/diy business.

Appreciate the OP sharing their experience cause we do need to look out for ourselves and this is a great place to throw the red flag but I've followed this on the MFS thread and Chris has been on top of it trying to correct it and I've no doubt he will if you work with him.

$0.02

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Why does it seem this situation is so over blown? There is a bad product claim. The vendor offered to correct it. Members were notified via the blogs of a potential problem. Members who purchased similar product from MFS including myself seemed to check their product and have reported no smell. What else is to be done? What is the continued issue at hand?

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
The real tragedy in this thread is that nobody has laughed at the "Soup Nazi" reference. A supplier with the nads to make a joke! Now that's some quality funny, right there.

4226604643_ca2e8d1689_o.jpg

me144

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Arkansas
www.lecig.com
316lvm..Like I said in my email to you this afternoon. I sold over 15-Liters of that lot # with not 1 concern or complaint from anyone. I also suggested that that you return it to me and I would be glad to replace it with the next Lot #. Did you get that email? If I remember correctly, we got off to a not so great start because of you not getting 3 emails sent from 3 different sources. One from Cartmanager with your order confirmation. 1 from USPS with your tracking # and a 3rd, me forwarding both tracking and order confirmation receipt on an order that shipped SAME day and received 2 or 3 working days from date of order the weekend prior to Christmas. Now we have this unfavorable and questionable situation???? I'm just say.....
Please, if anyone EVER has any doubts concerning one of our products, PLEASE let me know! Most of you already know this is my policy but some don't.
While I'm here I might as well take this opportunity to announce our upcoming 50% sale on unflavored Smoke Juice. I hope to start it before the New Year! Look for it tomorrow or Wednesday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to serving you all in the new year!

Chris AKA JUICE NAZI?

I back Chris 100% he's always done us solid. We mix our customs with MFS and have never had an oder or anything else funky with it.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
Cool :). My 100mg came in a 500ml bottle and, as much as I want to caress it and talk to it in candle light :wub:, I'd rather not open it just yet. Thanks for the brave seal breaking.

Yeah, I got one of them jugs too. I'm not too concerned about exacerbating the degradation process - I fully intend to use this stuff up within two years :p

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I'm posting my comment in both threads. With an item that is not regulated by the FDA, we have to watch our own backs. Things happen, mistakes happen, we have to be careful and look out for eachother. And, if you want to be honest here, all ejuice vendors are mixing their own stuff in their own basements and selling it to us online. There are no oversight here, anyone and his brother can do it. I was even thinking about doing it myself, now that's scary cause I can't even add.............lol.

Nobody is saying that a crime was committed here, or anything was intentional, I never read that anywhere. But there was a serious concern that something was wrong and that possibly a mistake was made along the way at some point and that's worth some note taking and investigating to find out what it was.

Some of this stuff is coming from china, does anyone really know exactly what they put in stuff from china? There are no regulations on this stuff in china either from what I understand. I mean, contaminated wheat from china killed how many american pets a little while ago? Chinese drywall has destroyed thousands of homes here in florida within the last year. I say better to be safe then sorry and if something does not look right, then speak up and let everyone know about it. If she hadn't spoken up and it was a seriously contaminated lot and people got hurt, people here would be yelling "Why didn't you say something?"

Look..........say someone did get a bad batch that was contaminated with something, god forbid, and they ended up in the hospital or even dead. Don't you all think that would be cause enough for the FDA to BAN all ecigs and nic juice? Does anyone here want to see that happen? Wake up people! I'd be willing to bet that the first time someone dies from this stuff, that will be the end of all our vaping. Get smart about this stuff if you want to keep on puffing!

wumpus

Dec 27, 2009
Seattle
I'm a newbie awaiting my 1st KR808-D1 after many dozens of hours of research, much of it on this board. Along with the excellent introduction to vaping in the new members forum by DonDaBoomVape, the following thread is an extraordinarily useful resource on nicotine purity as well as about a dozen other things just as interesting. Graciously hosted by a senior chemist named DVap who has tested the chinese & domestic liquids for strength, purity, loss in vaporization and more:

uh oh, my first post and not allowed to provide links yet, but the address can be cut and pasted:

e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/35922-any-interest-determining-nicotine-dvap.html

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
The real tragedy in this thread is that nobody has laughed at the "Soup Nazi" reference. A supplier with the nads to make a joke! Now that's some quality funny, right there.

4226604643_ca2e8d1689_o.jpg

Thank you! /\ I'm now the PROUD owner of www.juicenazi.com

Still have not heard from her excepting or rejecting my offer????

Maybe she shook it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread