Nic Level Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj11

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
easton pa
My question is still smoking light analogs 3 to 6 a day down from 20 to 25 not bad but would like to quit a together. I started with 18mg liquid and have not went any higher. may want to try 24mg.

Would it be easier to quit with a higher nic level and does the taste change as well also how much nic is in the average light analog.

Please help will be ordering some more shade in the morning dont want to make a mistake.:unsure:

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
Well with me the flavor really didn't change. I smoked full flavor cigarettes for 25 years. I started with 36mg, then cut it in half to 18mg after a month. A month later I went back up to a higher mg level and I was getting head rushes and head aches. You might just want to try one bottle of the higher stuff. From what I have seen it goes person to person the reaction. Hope I helped some.

Sandi Penn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i think it depends on the juice provider sometimes too but it shouldnt change the flavor.. yea the higher the nic level the more satisfied you feel and hopefully wont need those 3 to 6 stitches a day. Good luck hun. its already a great thing going from 20 to 3-6 a day. Keep up the good work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread