Status
Not open for further replies.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Made my very first Nicoticket order yesterday after hearing so many reviews of CLS and AS. Never tried any of Clark's stuff before.

Here's what he sent me.

qygybu7a.jpg

Is that hand written you think? Does he do that for all his orders? Seriously awesome service right there. Along with James from MBV. Such nice guys!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Made my very first Nicoticket order yesterday after hearing so many reviews of CLS and AS. Never tried any of Clark's stuff before.

Here's what he sent me.

qygybu7a.jpg

Is that hand written you think? Does he do that for all his orders? Seriously awesome service right there. Along with James from MBV. Such nice guys!

Well, while that IS an awesome reply, it's canned. I get the same thing every time I order...lol

HOWEVER, their service is the best I've found and CLS is phenomenal. I got my AS yesterday and LOVED it, too, although it is completely different from the CLS.

I wasn't sure about the CLS at first (I'm not a huge vanilla fan) but it got better and better every time I tried it. Now I vape it every day and have ordered more, along with the Creme Brulee that the others say I will love because I love the CLS. I'm going to drip a little Altered States to get rid of the taste of some of the new juices I've been testing tonight....lol

Just remember, if you're not impressed right away, try it again in a day or two. It WILL grow on you and you'll love it, too. I've never met anyone who doesn't.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
You may get the same answer every time EZ, but it is not canned with the extra in the liquid in the bottle. Sometimes I get a message that it was mixed fresh, and that I may want to let it steep for a week or so. Other times I get the extra message. Clark has said in his page that he DOES try to personalize every message. Even if it may only be a little part.

Besides, I know he doesn't call you Justin ;)....j/k
gjustin,
Feel free to stop into the NT supplier thread and meet everyone else.

Last edited:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
H1N1 is my favorite FWIW.

Wait until your virus ages a bit more....That stuff only gets better and better. I've resorted to getting a 500ml bottle. I am hoping to make some of that last for a complete steep. But at the rate I'm vaping it, I don't think it's going to make it for eight weeks.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
You may get the same answer every time EZ, but it is not canned with the extra in the liquid in the bottle. Sometimes I get a message that it was mixed fresh, and that I may want to let it steep for a week or so. Other times I get the extra message. Clark has said in his page that he DOES try to personalize every message. Even if it may only be a little part.

Besides, I know he doesn't call you Justin ;)....j/k
gjustin,
Feel free to stop into the NT supplier thread and meet everyone else.

Maybe I'm special and he DOES always give me extra in the bottle...lol

Whatever it is, it's wonderful stuff and I think I want to adopt the guy.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl

Here's what he sent me.

qygybu7a.jpg

Clark is the man!!! Part of that message is canned, but he always try's to add a bit of personal to those messages, just to let you know that you matter to him.

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Hmmm.... I have ordered a few times from Clark and never gotten one of those messages. Just the invoice and tracking number.

Log into your account on the site and click on view messages, you'll see the history of your messages from all your orders.

Also, if you put a message when placing an order in the special instructions, even just to give him a hey sup or ask a question, he always will respond to those :D

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Log into your account on the site and click on view messages, you'll see the history of your messages from all your orders.

Also, if you put a message when placing an order in the special instructions, even just to give him a hey sup or ask a question, he always will respond to those :D

I never thought of doing that. Yup, the messages were there. They were all the same but its all good.....:laugh:

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
I love his CLS and GCD (which is now on hiatus since he's slimmed his menu down). Both very good out of the gate but much better after aging. I need to check each month to find out his new "limited" time flavor.

As a change, I do really enjoy BG and gravity is also good. However, that said, his newest add (which he has not yet released the flavor profile of), Altered State completely passes over both of his other fruit juices. As with new juices, I always order the small bottle. In this case, wish I hadn't. I'll have to see if this stays or wait until it comes back b/c I'm not ordering a single big bottle...just not worth it to me as I'm tight with my $$$ and combine multiple bottles for savings on shipping (free over $50). LOL - yeah, I'm a cheap azz.

I will also add his new OR3O is quite delish !! Really nice choc oreo FOOB but hoping it'll really come into its own after a brief steep. Thinking a week or two...which is what all his other desert vapes generally need to mature (my opinion).

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I love his CLS and GCD (which is now on hiatus since he's slimmed his menu down). Both very good out of the gate but much better after aging. I need to check each month to find out his new "limited" time flavor.

As a change, I do really enjoy BG and gravity is also good. However, that said, his newest add (which he has not yet released the flavor profile of), Altered State completely passes over both of his other fruit juices. As with new juices, I always order the small bottle. In this case, wish I hadn't. I'll have to see if this stays or wait until it comes back b/c I'm not ordering a single big bottle...just not worth it to me as I'm tight with my $$$ and combine multiple bottles for savings on shipping (free over $50). LOL - yeah, I'm a cheap azz.

I will also add his new OR3O is quite delish !! Really nice choc oreo FOOB but hoping it'll really come into its own after a brief steep. Thinking a week or two...which is what all his other desert vapes generally need to mature (my opinion).

Just an FYI, if Clark had something you liked and it has been removed. Send him a note, he may still have flavorings left over and it is not past him to make a special order for you. I think in those cases, the smallest bottle he will do is 30ml. He will correct me here if I am wrong, but I don't think so :D

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Just an FYI, if Clark had something you liked and it has been removed. Send him a note, he may still have flavorings left over and it is not past him to make a special order for you. I think in those cases, the smallest bottle he will do is 30ml. He will correct me here if I am wrong, but I don't think so :D

Good to know, will have to ask him on his vendor thread or on FB as I don't think he's allowed to respond here.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA

Good to know, will have to ask him on his vendor thread or on FB as I don't think he's allowed to respond here.

I believe it's 50ml., but if he has the makings for it he will mix it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread