Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I hate to snip quotes but I give a +100 on the above. If it is a different formula you must change designations out of respect for the former......which is oh so good.
My vote would be for a v2 version. That way if TA were to come back around then the v1 could be done for limited time like some of the others.

Honestly though, I am looking forward to different tobaccos from Clark but I would certainly pay a premium for H1N1. Why not? I have paid premium prices for Jameson's and was gifted a reserve bottle and regular bottle of five pawns that have not been enjoyed nearly as much as my H1N1. It will make it all that more of a special vape for me.

Excuse the rambling. Been up 22hrs and a little partying under the belt tonight.

Oh. My. God. This is good.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Back from Omaha. Ate some cream cheese pizza and hung out over at Clark's. Hit the juice box again. Dug out the Plume Room Candied Cavendish. Tried to talk Clark into letting me have it. No go. Offered him a bottle of CLS.....still a no go. Met Katy for the first time. Awesome! Found out how the Nicoticket name came about. Used foul and offensive language at the restaurant while telling a story. Unaware the old couple were still sitting behind me. They were quite....I think it had to do with the fact the were in cardiac arrest from listening to the story....we agreed to rename Goat's Milk to Goat's Yogurt....off to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL - GOAT YOGURT. LOL

Thanks for coming gota. <3 you man. Sherri, Joel... always a good time.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Frenilla!

I was fortunate enough to receive 30 ml of this from someone on this thread. OMG, this is wonderful. Now I understand why someone would buy 500ml of a limited production run of this flavor.

Glad you enjoyed it Carrielsal!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
A few questions for Kent or anyone else who has the answers.

-What is the shelf life for Kent's eLiquids. I found some old bottles of eLiquids I bought last year that I had forgotten about. They were nasty. I ask this question, since Kent sells 500ml bottles.

-Are sample bottles ever available? I normally don't like fruit flavors. I have now tried Kent's Frenilla and CLS. There is no comparison. These are hands down better than other vendors I have tried. Now I am wondering if I would like fruit flavors if they were the same quality, but I am not sure I want to order 30ml to find out.

The shelf life is typically 12 months - but even after that time all you will experience is diminished flavor - it's still vapable as far as I know.

No sampler packs available presently, but the 15ml bottles are cheap - only 8 bucks...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Evening dude, just playing along with the think of a new name for Clark's next tobacco juice.

Clark (Kent) > superman > kryptonite > legal issues with name > kriptonite .

Weird yup but 18yr single malt indulgence has muddled my brain LOL.

I like! I like it alot!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Clark and I decided that we are going to India and picking up some drums of pure TA. I tried Katy's Virus last night. Good stuff, however, it is Katy's and will not be offered.....Lots of life changing decisions made last night.....really......ok.....maybe not so life changing.....but decisions were made......I am official Nicoticket inventory taker......Clark was tired.....not sure he understood all the decisions he was making at the time....Advantage, me.......

LOL - what decisions. LOL *dazed and confused*

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yeah, I gave it to you!.....poor goat....

You never offered....I can't do that 33mg stuff.....I have a bottle of 36 nic for DIY.....I might as well vape that straight!!!......hmmmmm.....may actually try that!

Quick NT history. It was Hawk that spurned Clark into releasing H1N1.......true fact.....

I wish you would have tried this new bakky while you were here now... argh!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So, Clark, I and company are stars in Omaha....Really, we are....Even the Council Bluffs PD wanted a pic of us last night.....they took one of us while going through a stop light.....Clark should be receiving the print in the mail soon....

I am disputing that. LOL I was already in the intersection when it turned red and I didn't speed up at all to get through it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
You're subjective.
Get rid of the baby vampire nephew avi......it freaks me.

REO me up or down.
I know you know your shiate and I respect your angle.
REO yes....REO no.....REO indifferent.
What say you GOTA.....and explain your point.....keeping in mind I already have a mech.

I wish I had one.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
LEAD TIME GUIDANCE

UPDATED AT 4:00AM CST on MONDAY 11-18-2013

SHIPPING INFORMATION, LEAD TIME GUIDANCE, and ETA UNTIL NEW ORDERS ARE MIXED AND SHIPPED:

Orders up to and including #3324 have been artfully hand-mixed, carefully packaged, and were delivered to the USPS today (Monday - if they have not already shipped). One notable exception, #3271, isn't mixed, but it should be mixed and shipped in short order!

*****TOP ORDER NUMBER IS #3327 which leaves us 4 orders in arrears. The next order placed, #3328 will ship on or before THURSDAY 11-21-2013. (Three business days – I never quote any less… under-promise and over-deliver, right?)

Lead-times do not include time in transit. When calculating estimated shipment date, bear in mind some time may have passed since this update was written so lead times to ship are subject to slip 1-2 days business days based on volume. Generally, we strive to ship all orders within 3 business days (which does not include Saturday or Sunday). The above guidance is a conservative estimate of when you can expect your order to be delivered to the USPS for delivery.

**MOST ORDERS SHIP SOONER**

Looking forward to filling your bottles!~

~Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread