Nicotine high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
I won't bother. I have no urge to purchase tobacco anymore. I started vaping to quench that urge that I got when I was drinking. It worked. Now, I'd much rather have RY4 flavor than ashtray flavor even when intoxicated. All the people that claim these could lead to real cigs for someone who didn't smoke originally are crazy. If anything it made cigarettes that much more unappealing to me, and this is a person who smoked a pack a day for 16 years or so. If someone who never smoked started vaping, then tried a cigarette, I can't imagine they'd like the taste at all.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I won't bother. I have no urge to purchase tobacco anymore. I started vaping to quench that urge that I got when I was drinking. It worked. Now, I'd much rather have RY4 flavor than ashtray flavor even when intoxicated.
These things work WAY better for me when I'm drinking.

Then I don't smoke them like a cigarette, doing 8-10 consecutive drags in 8 minutes or less.
When I'm drinking, I take a drag every two or three minutes.
And that leaves plenty of time for wicking.

I think there is a HUGE difference between using these things like a cigarette and using them like a nicotine delivery substitute. And I think as a general rule people that need the nicotine from them have better luck with them sometimes. There are so many people here that vape all day long, but I am pretty much convinced that most of them take a drag or two and put it down for awhile. These things work WAY better that way.

I use this thing like a cigarette, and I always will. And for me that means power drags, a few times per day, like ten in a row and with very little time between drags. These things can't keep up very well, and need a lot more care and feeding to sustain that kind of usage.

GreySaber

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Savannah, Ga
As it stood, even before I started vaping, I didn't like the taste of cigarettes anymore except when I was drinking.

I LOVED smoking. Just loved it. I loved the feeling of the fire in my hands.
I miss the fire.
I loved blowing the smoke around and seeing hang in the air, curling in a beam of light.
I loved the hit off of them when I hadn't had a smoke in a while. I loved the feeling of the nicotine slowly flowing throughout my body and making my fingers tingle.
I loved the deep rich flavor of the tobacco.

Well, having lost most of those I can stand. Vaping has it's benefits which we all know or we wouldn't be here. I don't cough, I can vape indoors, I don't pay cigarette tax, And yes, my GF is convinced my **** has gotten bigger since I gave up tobacco.

All those are excellent things.

But as a nicotine user, I'm ENTITLED to my nicotine high, and I WANT IT BACK!

I'm holding the vape in longer, and drinking more, and it's helping a good bit.... but it's not as good as I remember. I want my nico high!

Zestok90

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Mentor, OH
I miss the fire.
I loved blowing the smoke around and seeing hang in the air, curling in a beam of light.
I loved the hit off of them when I hadn't had a smoke in a while. I loved the feeling of the nicotine slowly flowing throughout my body and making my fingers tingle.

Well, having lost most of those I can stand. Vaping has it's benefits which we all know or we wouldn't be here. I don't cough, I can vape indoors, I don't pay cigarette tax, And yes, my GF is convinced my **** has gotten bigger since I gave up tobacco.

I'm holding the vape in longer, and drinking more, and it's helping a good bit.... but it's not as good as I remember. I want my nico high!

All of those are great reasons to vape.
All of which are why I also do it.
I've been feeling so much healthier lately.
I play football every sunday, and I couldn't even run past 30 minutes. Now I can play the whole game, its a definite improvement. Plus I like being able to smoke anything from Tobacco flavoring, to Egg Nog, its wonderful.

P.S. Monty Python kicks ...!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I miss the fire.

You were still getting a nicotine buzz?
How long had you been smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread