Nicotine Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
And a GREAT alternative it is at that!

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to open a can of worms but just found it curious that so many folks seem to want to get away from nicotine while so many seem to be the same folks loving their morning coffee.

It is a great alternative. :)

And to be clear, it isn't my intention to criticize anyone who falls off the wagon. I fell off the wagon myself more often than I'd like to admit (likely more times than than I can count) over the last twenty years, before I found vaping. And I may well fall off the wagon again.

That's sorta my point though: quitting cigarettes is a monumental task in and of itself. Hell, even significantly reducing your cigarette use can be a monumental task. If anyone wants to go the extra mile, to eliminate their dependence on nicotine entirely, then more power to them; I'd just caution anyone who's even the slightest bit new to vaping to err on the side of keeping their nicotine concentrations high. There's nothing wrong with vaping high-nic juice.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I love the different nicotine strengths to personalize your vaping experience. I started with 24mg which I found out to be too much {which was great to discover- vaping can REALLY deliver nicotine!} So I stepped down to 18mg. I believe I will step down again to 12mg with my next shipment of juices. I still get that "wigged out" feeling at times like I used to get when I "hot-boxed" a cigarette. Like someone else mentioned- a logical step from 6mg to zero would be to custom mix those two together to create 3mg.

I always thought that vaping would be the way for me to eventually become nicotine free and stop vaping some day like I quit smoking. But I enjoy vaping so damned much that I do not see me stopping anytime soon. Three months, NO SMOKING for me. :toast:

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
It is a great alternative. :)

And to be clear, it isn't my intention to criticize anyone who falls off the wagon. I fell off the wagon myself more often than I'd like to admit (likely more times than than I can count) over the last twenty years, before I found vaping. And I may well fall off the wagon again.

That's sorta my point though: quitting cigarettes is a monumental task in and of itself. Hell, even significantly reducing your cigarette use can be a monumental task. If anyone wants to go the extra mile, to eliminate their dependence on nicotine entirely, then more power to them; I'd just caution anyone who's even the slightest bit new to vaping to err on the side of keeping their nicotine concentrations high. There's nothing wrong with vaping high-nic juice.

I hear that! I quit for a full year using the patch and fell off the wagon and that was my last time trying. When I fell off the wagon, I said "F" this, I smoke and that's that. In other words I gave in to my addiction to nicotine that day knowing I'd die a smoker and had a very high chance of dying of a cigarette smoking issue...but then came vaping and I danced a jig :D

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
I always thought that vaping would be the way for me to eventually become nicotine free and stop vaping some day like I quit smoking. But I enjoy vaping so damned much that I do not see me stopping anytime soon. Three months, NO SMOKING for me. :toast:

That's awesome bro, congratulations!

I'll vape to that :vapor:

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
i want to actually increase things that aren't supposed to be in my body....i figure if i can intake enough heavy metals and salts, i can mummify myself and live into the far future, when i will become a king among the throngs of the post apocalyptic world!

mummy wheezal! RAWR!!
Mummy Wheezal.jpg
Sorry... couldn't resist.:toast:

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
it's like you came back from teh future in a time machine! with a picture of me!
This is, in fact, the case.
But BEWARE, Future Mummy Wheezal:
The Throngs you speak of -WILL STEAL ALL OF YOUR VAPING:vapor::drool: DEVICES, as well as your Halo Liquids-:ohmy:
So be sure to stockpile an arsenal in Multiple Locations.
Or be prepared for the consequences.:shock:

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I started at 6mg, (cuz I didn't know any better) and was wondering if I'd have to have my PV surgically removed from my mouth! lol. Went to 12mg and it got 'a little better', but was still vaping like a fiend. Went to 18mg and ...BAM! found my sweet spot. I discovered I could actually DO other things like, LEAVE THE HOUSE! I bought hubby some 24mg Vita Bella from Good E Juice cuz he is really struggling with the analogs, especially at work and while driving. I tried it too, and although it is some very good juice, (closest I've had to an actual analog), that stuff is STRONG! I swear I must've seen the face of God or something! I can't handle the stuff, but hubby says it's helping him tremendously. Well, whatever blows your hair back...and that stuff probably will! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread