Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm not sure what kind of answer the OP is looking for. Do they want an answer that says nic from vaping is good or nic from vaping is bad?

Look, nic in context of vaping is better than getting it from smoking. You are getting a lower level, more consistent dose than the up and down cardiovascular roller coaster you go on when smoking. (Which includes a lot of other crap that sends your heart rate and blood pressure up and down and all over the place as well.)

All I can tel you is my own personal experience. I have had a freakin' heart attack, my GP and my cardiologist even know I vape, we have gone over the nic numbers based on my usage, and neither of them has a problem with my nicotine intake.

So what is the question you are asking?

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
OHH man! I could not handle 24 when I first started cigalikes and quit smoking 1.5 packs of full strength cigs per day.
had to rapidly drop to 12.
Down to around 3 now. but vape lots more juice ;)
Yeah, I'm a fiend! Istick Pico, Theorem, with notch coil, 400deg at 35w with NET juice. I had to rebuild my Dripbox when I first got it. Filled it up in the parking lot and hit it a couple times on the way home! Yeah, take a hammer and smack your pecker! Way too much! I've got a .7 build in it now, much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread