NJOY NPRO Atomizer Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonBlue

Dec 3, 2008
Iowa
I just got my npro 2 days ago. Love it, hooked, can't get enough, stopped smoking analogs for good!

Anyway, this morning when I went to pop on a new cart, I noticed that the wire mesh above the atomizer was gone. Probably my fault from twisting the old cart to get it off or blowing it out with compressed air, stupid I know. Just the metal piece it sits on was left. I put the cart on anyway but think the pot was getting way too wet and was scared that the nylon would burn so I didn't smoke it much.

My JC VG sample pack came in the mail so I was just dripping it a drop at a time into the atomizer pot and it seems to work okay.

My question...is that metal mesh above the atomizer required, or am I fine dripping like I described? I'm not worried about voiding my warranty, am ordering a new atomizer, have DSE901b on the way and just want to be safe and make sure it lasts until then.

And like others, I wish I would have found this forum BEFORE I started ording stuff!

Thanks much!

EonBlue

Dec 3, 2008
Iowa
Since I started this topic i've ordered another atomizer for it from puresmoker and like it a lot! The draw and vapor production are pretty good, maybe just luck. I use it quite a bit when I'm out but washed a battery so I'm down to one. I also ordered the ultimate dse-901 pack from the smokeless shop and those get used at home. Just waiting on the Dura now and am also thinking about the EVO or a 4-hole penstyle. I guess I'm looking for an even easier draw or a touchier switch. If all of these fail i'll have to try a SD, Kissbox or something else with a manual switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread