NN to offer GC/NS analyses service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this in an email from NN.

Public GC/MS Testing is Afoot @ Nude Nicotine!

The day has come. Public GC/MS testing is close at-hand! Our second Agilent 5973 MSD (AKA Our beloved GC/MS - Gas Chromatograph tandem Mass Spectrometer) is due to arrive in the lab next week! We are frantically preparing our space and assembling our calibration team to ready this unit to be available for the public in a few weeks now!

Myself (Jake), along with our newest hire, Gary, will be running this GC night and day for everyone to send eliquid samples into our lab! A 14+-analyte profile including nicotine, diketone, PG/VG purity, oxides, TSNAs, and MUUUUUCCCCH more! We are shooting for an extremely competitive price (sub $800, exact details to be announced VERY SOON) and with 14+ analytes, this service is THOUSANDS less than the competition!

Large-scale manufacturers and individuals alike will be able to utilize our GC, with full-profile analysis and single analyte services available. We're nerds at heart - there really isn't a job we would turn down if we have the analyte on-site and there isn't an imminent death-risk involved. The information obtained from these tests is INVALUABLE for your health, and we would hate to turn someone down from validating their products :)

This is so very excited to bring our testing services into the public sphere <3 Look out for an entirely new sub-website to be released in the coming weeks. Debating on a subdomain of analytics.nudenicotine.com or a simple page extension of nudenicotine.com/analytics. Tell us what you think! A hashtag will also be generated for our GC - also to be named! Email us - admin@nudenicotine.com with your suggestions on a chance to win a 10% discount off of your next purchase!

2015 will be a HUGE year for Nude Nicotine in the analytics, contract manufacturing, consultation, and production spheres! We hope you are as ecstatic as we are!

Last edited:

readeuler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2014
Ohio, USA
That is definitely very cool. Good find, Boletus. Time for me to learn more about GC/MS outputs :p

ETA: I'm curious, as well. Am I getting the impression that they might host many of the results, so that not just someone who ordered the tests can see what happened? Or am I completely imagining that?

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Me to. $800 is still a pretty hefty chunk of cash to throw down, but it does put it in the range where a few people could pitch in for an analysis.

It is steep but as they gear up and start testing for larger organizations that can afford it. The hope is that they publish the results of there on going testing which relate to vaping. That would wind up being an education in itself and a huge benefit to the vaping community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread