No matter where I go I end up back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
odd - the recommended batteries were the 1600mAh ones - and they are rated at 24A continuous.

T

You're right ST, I am new to all of this. I was mistaken.

Edit: I chose the 2200 for longer run time and build accordingly under 20 amps. And I could have worded it better meaning the AW button tops were the recommended and the mAh/amps were up to the user.

Last edited:

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
The 2200mAh ones are fine too, but in the range we vapers use them they last less time. It's apparent if you can be bothered to look at graphs of discharge curves, which are the most tedious things i ever saw and look a lot like my salary!

T

I have to admit, I have not reached that point to look at graphs intensely some I have but not as many as I should probably. I try to stay safe, not run out of juice, and if those two are good so am I. I don't even want to get into salary.........

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
i can make graphs easy!

T

Attachments

• careerpath.jpg
    careerpath.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 25

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I will just say, youre awesome tooo Solace!!!! Don't need a guy who can deal with an Irish/Scott hunting me down. :D
aww, thanks! my Andy, he's the most patient man I know.. and lets me be myself, who ever that happens to be.

I'm usually the hunter! goes with the temper/crazy.

ReigntheGamer

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
aww, thanks! my Andy, he's the most patient man I know.. and lets me be myself, who ever that happens to be.

I'm usually the hunter! goes with the temper/crazy.

I guess it's the Irish in me that relates, I never know how I will face the day. But keeps things interesting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread