NOOB in need of help, advice and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhanna560

Sep 24, 2013
Wichita ks
So I have had my itaste MVP for almost a month. And today I decided to do a rebuild on my iclear 30. After cleaning and rebuilding my tank I added my new juice which is a 50/50 PG/VG mix with 18mg nicotine. After letting the juice soak into the whick for somtime its harsh I mean way harsher than before I cleaned and did a rebuild I used hot water and made very sure to completely dry everything. What could be my problem? When I tried my flavor at the shop it had 0 nicotine levels. Could that be effecting my throat hit? Any and all advice is welcomed! Thanks for the time!

I don't share the same product you have, but I did switch from a carto to a dripper. I had to switch from 12 mg nico to 6 mg nico because 1. i was told that you're going to end up getting way more nico, and 2. the 12 mg was a lot harsher than before. Now that I'm on the 6 mg, the hits are much smoother, and still satisfies my cravings. So maybe switching to a lower mg might do the trick.

I also have a friend who has the same exact tank where she had issues with the flavor coming through. One down fall for this tank would seem that the wick doesn't soak fast enough so she had to wait between sessions. She ended up buying a second tank so that she can alternate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread