The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

North Pinellas / South Pasco

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by Gemini_Lightning, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DRiddle

DRiddle Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    That would be awesome....

I have not yet ran into a fellow vaper while out and about. I use the smoke51 (two piece cartomizer) which I got from the retail location on grand blvd. Now they seem to be always busy when I go in there to get extra carts.

2. FL-Eagle

FL-Eagle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    Sounds like a plan to me.

3. Florida Kracker

Florida Kracker New Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Trinity FL
    Ya sounds like fun would really like to see what other pepole like to vape on.

4. FL-Eagle

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    Coll, so if the 17th works for everyone then we just need to firm up a time.

5. DRiddle

DRiddle Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    The 17th wwill work great for me, BUT in the evening. As I work for 1800flowers and Bosses day is the 16th and then sweetest day is the 17th...(don;t forget to buy some flowers on sweetest day!.....smile)

6. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Wish I could go.:( Do you guys bring all your flavors to let each other try & swap the ones you don't care for. That would be fun.

Do you have meet-ups each month?

Hubby & I are planning to go camping at the end of Oct.:D He really likes Hillsborough River State Park. I don't think I could make the one that you guys are setting up this time though. Boo Hoo!:(

7. FL-Eagle

Aug 10, 2009
    Holiday, FL
    This would be the first meet for the South Pasco/North Pinellas area

I did make the one several weeks ago in Pinellas. They are planning on having another one the week before this, maybe you and you hubby could make that one?
    That one is set for Oct. 10th

8. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Oct 17th? Would that be Alligators at 3523 Little Road? I could probably make that one. Even after the BJ's meeting on the 10th.:D

Rob

9. Florida Kracker

Florida Kracker New Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Trinity FL
    My sisters BF just did the wing challenge there and got free beer for life at alligators.

10. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    hey guys the pinellas meet up is the 17th at 6 at starbucks cause we are doing a video chat with another meet up north. the more the merrier if u would like to come. im going to starbucks tonight to make sure im able to connect but it should be fine. we have a raffle that we will be doing as well..check out the pinellas thread...also floridavapersclub.com has all the information too..

11. groundsclown

groundsclown Moved On

Apr 12, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Hhmmm. Two meetings at the same day/time but at different places. Boy, if only I could pull THAT one off.
    Sorry gang but seeing how I sold my soul years ago to the Starbucks Corp. for a venti vanilla latte on ice, I'll be at that one.

Rob

12. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    LMAO!! Jeez Grounds... Your sould should be worth more than a venti latte.... Hope you got a freakin' muffin with that at least ;)

I'm planning to try to make this one! Sorry I missed your cape tho!!

13. Gemini_Lightning

Gemini_Lightning Full Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Trinity, Fl
    Is everyone good with beverages :rolleyes: on Sat evening @ 8pm? Or is that too late? Gators is somewhat busy for dinner hours, but it usually slows down in the evening. Otherwise, mid afternoon-ish @ 2-3pm would work as well. I plan to bring some batteries with several flavored carts for others to try.

14. legpro

legpro Full Member ECF Veteran

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll have to place my juice order soon so I have some flavors to bring with me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.