iu

Reactions: YoursTruli

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
On a serious note... my first thought (besides here we go again) was severe dehydration.
on a serious note regardless of what we think any speculation it's nothing but uninformed guesswork at best at worse uninformed guesswork that could be dangerous if taken to heart. If the OP honestly thinks dry eyes and fatigue are usual symptoms of vaping they are already misinformed enough. And... I've never experienced dehydration from vaping either FWIW, severe or not. Misinformation is as bad as uninformed guesswork.

Bliss Doubt

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2012
San Antonio
So I’m highly addicted, can’t get off (let alone reduce) my Juul vaping, but my symptoms are escalating. It’s been a little bit over a year now … early on I had the usual, dry eyes, fatigue, etc. now it’s reached a stage where I have unbearable heartburn… I can’t go a day without taking handfuls of antacids. My gut is constantly bloated and it’s putting pressure on my upper GI tract - and I think my lungs as well- bc my chest feels heavy. I’m trying not to panic here , but checking if anyone has been through this before ?

Okay, so if you're looking for a doctor here, it's the wrong place. How old are you, what is your weight, what is your exercise level, what were your pre-existing health conditions before you ever vaped, what is your diet like, do you consume alcohol and if so how much, do you take any prescription drugs, what is the environment where you live, do you have a stressful job, a stressful relationship, are you pregnant, menopausal, constipated, suffering from any new or chronic disease? Is there mold in your home? Do you use insecticide sprays indoors? Do you use harsh chemicals in your home, garden or garage?

Even if you answer all of those questions, there are physicians on this forum, but not on professional duty here, ever. If you go to a doctor, you'll be asked most of these questions and get help, whether you're one hundred percent sure your problem was created by Juul, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread