Not feeling great

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
So I’m highly addicted, can’t get off (let alone reduce) my juul vaping, but my symptoms are escalating. It’s been a little bit over a year now … early on I had the usual, dry eyes, fatigue, etc. now it’s reached a stage where I have unbearable heartburn… I can’t go a day without taking handfuls of antacids. My gut is constantly bloated and it’s putting pressure on my upper GI tract - and I think my lungs as well- bc my chest feels heavy. I’m trying not to panic here , but checking if anyone has been through this before ?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could look at:
A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette
Section 1: Medical symptoms of tobacco cessation, 6. Heartburn, acid reflux

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
We all do realize that every one of the many of these sorts of top posts from brand new members are only ANTZ disinformation (possibly paid for) with no basis in truth, right?

Or am i too cynical? Don't believe so.
I'm of the same thought. We see so many of these jump on, first post spew some - vaping makes me sick have you experienced this - jump off never to be seen again posts anymore. It makes no sense other than bait.
I really hate it has come to this but seriously if ANYONE is experiencing health issues this form is not the place to get healthcare. And logically if ANYONE thinks vaping is making them sick stop vaping AND go see a doctor.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Still, it's not funny.
Agreed.
Personally I hate feeling like we are being baited and possibly projecting that on someone who isn't baiting us. You have to admit though we have been under attack here on this forum so to speak by ANTZ and "researcher" and others with anti vaping agendas an awful lot, this past year especially. The war on vaping is real even more so when a biline and/or money is to be made and what better place to get insider information to twist to suit that agenda than a forum entirely devoted to vaping?! Hard not to be cynical of post that are bait-like.
AND speaking as a healthcare professional of better than 30 years myself, no one should ever go to any forum to get healthcare, period, so the advice given here is solid. We really can't "help" them other than to say go see a doctor, that's the best advise, anything else is reckless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread