Not feeling great

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM83

Jul 15, 2021
So I’m highly addicted, can’t get off (let alone reduce) my juul vaping, but my symptoms are escalating. It’s been a little bit over a year now … early on I had the usual, dry eyes, fatigue, etc. now it’s reached a stage where I have unbearable heartburn… I can’t go a day without taking handfuls of antacids. My gut is constantly bloated and it’s putting pressure on my upper GI tract - and I think my lungs as well- bc my chest feels heavy. I’m trying not to panic here , but checking if anyone has been through this before ?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So I’m highly addicted, can’t get off (let alone reduce) my Juul vaping, but my symptoms are escalating. It’s been a little bit over a year now … early on I had the usual, dry eyes, fatigue, etc. now it’s reached a stage where I have unbearable heartburn… I can’t go a day without taking handfuls of antacids. My gut is constantly bloated and it’s putting pressure on my upper GI tract - and I think my lungs as well- bc my chest feels heavy. I’m trying not to panic here , but checking if anyone has been through this before ?

Time for You to get off Internet Forums.

And Go to a Doctor.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    So I’m highly addicted, can’t get off (let alone reduce) my Juul vaping, but my symptoms are escalating.

honkity, honk

clown-face_1f921.png

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    So I’m highly addicted, can’t get off (let alone reduce) my Juul vaping, but my symptoms are escalating.

.....so the logical thing would be for you to jump on an e-cigarette forum to talk about your medical wellbeing

It’s been a little bit over a year now … early on I had the usual, dry eyes, fatigue, etc.

....I have been vaping for 10 years and never experienced any of these "usual" ect, symptoms.

now it’s reached a stage where I have unbearable heartburn… I can’t go a day without taking handfuls of antacids. My gut is constantly bloated and it’s putting pressure on my upper GI tract - and I think my lungs as well- bc my chest feels heavy.

....again ....I have been vaping for 10 years and never experienced any of these symptoms.

I'm not sure why you would think it is vaping causing your medical issues or why you would continue to vape if you really thought that or why you would wait a year to do anything about your medical issues or why you would go on a forum to ask about your medical issues... You need to go see medical professionals for medical issues.

Last edited:

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    .....so the logical thing would be for you to jump on an e-cigarette forum to talk about your medical wellbeing

....I have been vaping for 10 years and never experienced any of these "usual" ect, symptoms.

....again ....I have been vaping for 10 years and never experienced any of these symptoms.

I'm not sure why you would think it is vaping causing your medical issues or why you would continue to vape if you really thought that or why you would wait a year to do anything about your medical issues or why you would go on a forum to ask about your medical issues... You need to go see medical professionals for medical issues.

I've been vaping for nearly 10 years too. The only problem I ever had with vaping was the occasional dry hit and some vape liquids I just didn't like.

I would say that has been the experience of most here.

But this person comes along and all their health problems are from vaping. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread