not mtl...not direct lung!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
With a very responsive .5 6 or 7 ish build, I can hit my rta's like you would a cigar or pipe. My cloud chucking tanks are now perfect cigar or mtl. I make the air flow holes smaller in big tanks for mtl. A new way to vape is great, the pipe, or cigar. I'm at 14.5 watts and .6 right now, and it's heaven. Yes try the no throat hit cigar vape...I love it. It's a nose and mouth hit yes.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
A restricted direct lung inhale? Been doing that for a while now to. Never mind just saw the cigar type inhale lol

Yeah I too saw the title and thought this was going to be about hybrid or chimera vaping (mtl style hits from a sub-ohm dtl tank with restricted air flow and tip) which I have been doing for years. Then I saw this was really about cigar/pipe style (puffing but not really inhaling, just kind of letting it flow out). I do that every now and then but not my primary style. I really don't like vapor in my nose, it makes it feel wet and runny.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
I have a setup exactly for this purpose. Elitar e-pipe mod, with a Buddha mini tank (tall and thin) built at .6 ohms at around 20W. Slightly restricted airflow, I huff and puff on it, French inhale, roll the vapor, etc.

I don't seem to have a picture of it saved on this site, or my computer, odd...

Here we go, I just had to browse back a few months and download my own images. :lol:

pico_elitar.jpg

Last edited:

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
How do you like that pipe mod? I have the F 30 that I bought because I haven't been able to get my hands on a Guardian, but that one caught my eye as well.
The mod itself is fine. It goes up to 75W, does TC, nice screen, magnetic battery cover, well made. The Cubis tank that comes with it I couldn't even use, the drop in coils were junk. Apparently there's a newer Cubis tank which is better, but I prefer my RTAs.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I never exhaled smoke through my nose, and I usually don't with like, my vapes that much either. Etc. Although I have done N--L--N, which makes me a HERO (although it was oral surgery related.)

Some juices have nice floral notes on the nose exhale though.

Anna
When you mentioned the nose to lung thing before, i actually tried it to see, im just that way, lol. It is a do-able thing, burns a bit but in a good, nicotine kind of way. But i couldn't imagine vaping anything over 6mg that way. Im sure that would be painful...

Reactions: stols001

VapingintheGTA

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2016
GTA
When you mentioned the nose to lung thing before, i actually tried it to see, im just that way, lol. It is a do-able thing, burns a bit but in a good, nicotine kind of way. But i couldn't imagine vaping anything over 6mg that way. Im sure that would be painful...

I just had to try it lol now I’m gonna check it out in the mirror hee hee
Vonnie
Update I did the French inhale ( that’s what we called it and 12 mg nic and no nose burn.

Last edited:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I figured I had done enough damage to my lungs after smoking and pulling all that stuff into my lungs for about 45 years. When I started vaping (almost 7 years ago) I decided I had put my lungs through enough so don't pull the vapor down into my lungs at all. I guess I vape kinda like one smokes a cigar although I've never smoked one and as far as I can remember never been around anyone that does smoke them so don't know for sure how it is done. I just pull the vapor into my mouth and then slowly release it through mouth and nose but mostly through my nose. I get a double dose of flavor that way and my favorite menthol/creme De Menthe mixture definitely keeps my sinuses clear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread