NotCigs refugee thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Amlodipine 10mg here + telmisartin 80mg. Dr added the amlodipine last summer because I had consistent BP above 145/90. It runs in my family, and I was first put on BP meds 20 years ago.

Was skyping with Moon last night and he was already down to -12 in Illinois :shock:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Picked up a 20ft tie out cable for Bella's potty trips. I'm betting my neighbors don't want to see an old fat lady half naked first thing in the mornings, or last thing before bedtime :lol: As a side note...I have no idea if she is house broken :blink:

Is it Friday yet?!

Bell.jpg

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Amlodipine 5mg....That's what I got

I see that Fran already posted a link. I would refrain from reading that type of info only because if a side effect is even remotely possible they have to list it in their patient info. This is where trust in your medical team comes in that they prescribed the best and safest med for you. If we read most patient inserts that come with meds, we would never take them.

Fill this application out as soon as you are able. I feel confident you will get approved. If you do not for some odd reason, let me know. There are many more assistance programs out there.

Find Prescription Assistance | Pfizer RxPathways

Last edited:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Picked up a 20ft tie out cable for Bella's potty trips. I'm betting my neighbors don't want to see an old fat lady half naked first thing in the mornings, or last thing before bedtime :lol: As a side note...I have no idea if she is house broken :blink:

Is it Friday yet?!

View attachment 795279
She is a love and is going to keep you so busy. You may need to get something for her to herd. A bunch of roombas might do the trick. Or mods on wheels?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Amlodipine 10mg here + telmisartin 80mg. Dr added the amlodipine last summer because I had consistent BP above 145/90. It runs in my family, and I was first put on BP meds 20 years ago.

Was skyping with Moon last night and he was already down to -12 in Illinois :shock:

I only “liked” the first part of that post!!!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

Is it Friday yet?!

View attachment 795279

Do you have any idea of her age? Apologies if I missed it.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
She is a love and is going to keep you so busy. You may need to get something for her to herd. A bunch of roombas might do the trick. Or mods on wheels?

I must say that I do love my roomba!!! Not sure how I ever survived without one.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Is it Friday yet?!

View attachment 795279
    She is so cute,Bov:wub: It's almost Friday.:)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina

Haha! I have been wondering how long it'll take her to gather up and herd the neighborhood squirrels!

Do you have any idea of her age? Apologies if I missed it.

She's 2 years old, Salem, but I suspect she was an outside dog. I asked why she was surrendered by previous owner and they said she kept jumping the fence. She also is not leash trained...yet ;)

Dee, the only thing my Dr specifically mentioned to me when starting me on the amlodipine was to watch for ankle and/or foot swelling. I know that you already watch your salt intake and eat healthy most of the time :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just spoke with SPCA, Bella is on the table being spayed right now. They said I can still bring her home tomorrow, and if anything goes wrong they will contact me :)
    WooHoo. Hoping all goes well:)

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Salem thanks for the link....

Stress test went well....Cardiologist said he couldn't get a good view of my heart's front wall due to me being an ex smoker/vapor and my lungs were in the way...Thought it possible to see what he wants with the views he had...Everythings fine past that and I've got a moniter until Saturday morning..NO SHOWER !!!..Blood tests show I've got high cholesterol and that there is no Hepatitis C present in my blood....UNDETECTED!!!!!!!!

Hoping all went well with the spaying.....I'm sure Bella will adapt too your routine with little issue...

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 31, 2010
    Fresno, Ca
    www.gratefulvaper.com
    Me too Dee... I was supposed to have a stress test / echo Tuesday but my baby is flying home and 11:30. It will be 355 days spent in Japan and I think it will be hard for a while. Through the year she has made great friends from around the world. Three of her friends have already flown home and she's missing them. That being said, she has an audition 12 hrs after she lands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread