Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
We lucked out, yesterday was a beautiful day for the apple festival.

Later we went to camp, pulled the boat out for the season.

Today looks nice, probably take the afternoon off to do some painting at camp.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Yeah Fran.....Enjoy the vacation....

Been doing landscaping at Cuzzo's Ex Mom and Dad's place....Lakefront and all that jazz....We rocked the whole side of the house to help where it was eroding and added rock in several other places....This place is mostly on a cliff really....Even with a spare lot beside it the Dad had 24 tons of rock dumped in the middle of his concrete drive....There was plenty of room on the spare lot in front of the trees and this dude has a mountain of rock dumped on his concrete drive....After spreading more than plenty on every spot possible there were 7 loads in my dump trailer removed and safely in stock here now...Took 8 minutes for me to load the trailer and one solid hour here and back....7 hours driving pulling a Hell of a load each time....Luckily it went hitch free and now a little pine straw spreading is all that stands between us and a complete job....Next will be the clean out of the junk remaining in the house...That's gonna be another big check.....There's also @20 k in carpentry and stuff waiting in the wings....Gonna take a while yet but we're getting paid good and in advance as well....Cuzzo has issues....Myself.....I'll never trust his Ex.....like I said .....in advance

Some tropical depression formed in the Pacific.....Somehow it jumps Mexico and should be here at 5pm tomorrow....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
No frost advisories here, but we've been down in the 40s the last few nights. I finally gave in and turned my heat on last night. Bella and I have been doing our 2 mile walk every morning, but I've done little else this week. I've been extra tired for some reason, and spent a good portion of every afternoon napping. I skipped the plasma 'donation' this week, that may be why I'm lacking energy.

That's a whole lotta rock, Dee! Glad the money is coming up front!

Hope you had a good time in Tn, Fran :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OnPOAkA.jpg

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Loaded in 40 bales of long leaf pine straw at the lake house today....Worked moving a few rock....move a few more rock to please the eye....spread those 40 bales and the landscaping is finished....

Been running heat for 3 nights tonight....No frost here yet....Tropical Storm Nestor should've been here at 5pm.....not jinxing myself so I won't say anything further about Nestor.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread