Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Well.....I haven't a dog in the fight....I don't support any form of ban though....I'll pass at the chance to turn things political....I'll be double damned if I'll ever vote against my best interests though....

The hurricane damage at the beach is done for the most part....The front door still needs replacement but I resealed it after the storm and it's been good since.....dang old mobile home doors are expensive....I hope to have a new one installed before hot weather returns in 2020....Right now I've got a truck load of tools awaiting sorting and returning to their storage place....Didn't take my bike this trip due to al the tools coming home....BiL has a bike down there and I rode it several times....I've come to quiet enjoy bicycles again.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
8% NF diacetyl-free vanilla
2% NF diacetyl-free cream

If I'm feeling adventurous I'll cut the cream 1/2%, substitute 1/2% of their caramel cream [emoji3]

Looks great! Thanks Mark.

Im glad the house is all buttoned up at the beach ElDee. Where I live we don’t often get to ride bikes, but we rented some on vacation this year and loved it!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I work in PA again and the governor there has just said that he does not believe banning vaping is the way to go. Thank god! He wants to crack down on underage sales...as we all do. We card every single person so we should be just fine there.

Checking out the NF site here in a few. The vanilla cream sounds simply sweet and of course the caramel cream will be added to my cart while there. Thanks again!

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I'm glad PA's Gov has a little bit of common sense!

oh you and I both!!! I should include that he’s been collecting a 40% wholesale tax for a few years now. That just may be the saving grace. As much as we don’t love that, perhaps if other states followed....

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hi all!

I've got a head cold right now, and the timing looks suspiciously like my boss brought it when he flew out to Syracuse for a meeting with the team [emoji3]

I picked up some new beans this week, they sound interesting: Milk Chocolate, Balanced, Marshmallow, Molasses, Nutty, Sweet.

Work continues to be fun, though thankfully the hours aren't crazy right now. This past week the site I work at won a $3 billion (yes, billion) contract. Nothing to do with me, but good for the area,

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Whew! It was a hot last couple of days. Tomorrow’s rain then cooler temps.

The last post I’ve been seeing is from Monday...not sure if ecf is messing with me again or you all are just busy!
Of course I’ll know for sure if when I hit post, 6 additional posts appear. I apologize if this comment is out of place then but at least y’all will know why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread